Usu @ Wyo game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

By the way, I can't see Dino agreeing with me on my suggestion that they fire Bohl. Just a hunch.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

307bball wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:42 pm TVW just is not it....is he young? yes. Could the offense be better prepared? yes. Even given that...he's not the guy. I'm not seeing any great untapped reservoir of ability.
Yeah, see I said this a few days ago and was called Dino because of it.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Those multi post reek of Dino Cmilktoast.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:06 pm Those multi post reek of Dino Cmilktoast.
Something tells me that Dino is frying much bigger fish these days that worrying himself about a college football team 2000 miles away.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

This just in: We're NOT going bowling.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Doubt it Dino is that type of weird douche bag... Sorry if your not.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:08 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:06 pm Those multi post reek of Dino Cmilktoast.
Something tells me that Dino is frying much bigger fish these days that worrying himself about a college football team 2000 miles away.
The fact you throw in sly compliments makes me think you’re Dino. He loved patting himself on the back
W-Y, Until I Die!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:11 pm
The fact you throw in sly compliments makes me think you’re Dino. He loved patting himself on the back
Pointing out that comments today are the same ones I made during the week, yet nobody torches those making these same comments, and me pointing out that I have been called the icon's name because of it, makes me him? f-word off, both you and that sweet looking piece of ass picture you use. Talk about a douchebag? You brought up his name not me. Being fairly new to the board it has me wondering how many new people who join say some things many disagree with and the easy thing to do is to call them Dino?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Classic Dino.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino!
Since some of you have him living rent free inside your dopey heads.
Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino! Dino!
Here is Dino: http://www.thedinoshow.com/
Read more about, you guess it! Dino! Right here http://www.thedinoshow.com/about
Go ahead and contact, you guessed it! It's Diiiiiino! http://www.thedinoshow.com/about
Read all about, you guessed it! DINO!!!!! http://www.thedinoshow.com/press
Personally I'm sick of the motherfuker and I was actually a fan of his.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm
Pointing out that comments today are the same ones I made during the week, yet nobody torches those making these same comments, and me pointing out that I have been called the icon's name because of it, makes me him? f-word off, both you and that sweet looking piece of ass picture you use. Talk about a douchebag? You brought up his name not me. Being fairly new to the board it has me wondering how many new people who join say some things many disagree with and the easy thing to do is to call them Dino?
Do you also mow his lawn like his last sock claimed?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Dino is crazy retarded these days. Also his fans are too.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

cali2wyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:18 pm
CasparMilquetoast wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm
Do you also mow his lawn like his last sock claimed?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:21 pm Dino is crazy retarded these days. Also his fans are too.
He sneakily gets in 4 links to his stuff. Nice
W-Y, Until I Die!
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Dino was usually spot on with his thoughts and rumors.
He often said as long as guys like Tracy Ringolsby was on his knees with Bohl that Bohl could do anything and basically was Untouchable.
What other division 1 coach would go a year with out a WR Coach or a Strength Coach ???
The Problem is that Josh Allen came along and saved Vigens and Bohls ASS.
Please no stupid comparisons with Chambers and Josh
In Josh's first game he THREW the ball on Eastern Michigan for a TD his first series and on his second series He got hurt Scrambling not on a called Run. Chambers has MANY MOONS to get near Allen when it comes to throwing the Ball. Josh went 7th Overall on his arm strength not his ability to Run. He was hampered by Vigens play calling but he was Uber talented.

Pre Josh We Suck (2-10)
Post Josh We Suck (2-6)
See any consistencies ????????
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Dino can stuff it where the sun don't shine.
Wyobuck
Buckaroo

:tickedoff: I think it's time for Bohl to move on. Last week when we were moving the ball pretty well and are facing a 2nd and 1' they call a run up the middle instead of going for a TD pass to the end zone 25yds away. Even a peewee coach can make a better call. Today with 2 minutes to play they pull the only QB with some success to put in the pathetic vanderwall. Game ends with 4 horrible passes. vanderwaal SUCKS.
NOT buying season tickets next year!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:38 pm Dino can stuff it where the sun don't shine.
Dino might stuff it there but lets understand that Dino gave us something that other big time college teams and programs would die for. A daily radio show about the Cowboys and nothing but the Cowboys. It was glorious while it lasted. As I recall too many kitty forced to Dino to take his ball and go home when some snowflakes couldn't handle him breaking news about Brian Hill leaving the team. In other college football towns that kind of stuff is juicy and needed material that is appreciated by the fans. In Dino's case he told a few to stuff it where there sun don't shine. Not to worry because we'll always have Robert Gagliardi!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

You get what you deserve and we have what we deserve.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:23 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:21 pm Dino is crazy retarded these days. Also his fans are too.
He sneakily gets in 4 links to his stuff. Nice
Well since you can not stop bringing the guys name up I figured I would stuff it up your ass with even more. Or where the sun don't shine?