Usu @ Wyo game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

So f-word inept. Why is chambers not in. This staff can go back to f-word.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

So disappointing. I feel terrible.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I wish our coaching staff was actually held accountable for their ineptitude. Bohl needs to answer the question in front of the cameras why TVW was put back in the game.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

TVW just is not it....is he young? yes. Could the offense be better prepared? yes. Even given that...he's not the guy. I'm not seeing any great untapped reservoir of ability.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

So Chambers turns the entire game around for us then we go back to a cold QB having a miserable day and go 4 and out........

Whoever made that stupid ass call should be fired immediately.

:willybs: :willybs: :thumbdown: :tickedoff:
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Great effort by the defense...man this offense is bad.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

And Tyler comes and lays a turd. I can only imagine that they thought Tyler ran a 2 minute drill pretty well in the past and Sean probably hasn't run it at all in practice. If only they had recognized Sean's abilities a few games ago. I understand trying to keep a redshirt but the wheels have been off for a while. A TVW int and a kick return to boot. Such a winnable game.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

I thought that Nick Smith was in at the end but it was TVW. Same player.....same result......in the end this game came down to three big plays.....one on defense....one on offense....and one on special teams.....for 21 points......
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

cali2wyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:42 pm I wish our coaching staff was actually held accountable for their ineptitude. Bohl needs to answer the question in front of the cameras why TVW was put back in the game.
And why we always sit on the ball before half. WTF? Are we even trying?
1tallpoke
Buckaroo

Staff has no clue. Pop Warner performance. If they haven’t loss the team yet, It’s a wrap after today.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

307bball wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 pm Great effort by the defense...man this offense is bad.
TVW looks like a large chunk of that. Sean's first game reminds me a lot of Josh's first game. Instant spark. He looks like he has major upside. Definitely can throw with touch, something Tyler hasn't done once.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

13 points with Chambers at QB in a half. 12 for TVW in the last 3 games combined.

But yes put TVW in for the final drive after he has sat for over an hour.

Fire the whole staff today. Junior high staffs could make better in game decisions than this staff
hickaggie
Buckaroo

Wow...Tough way to lose. Had that easy 4th down pass been on the money this game was in overtime. You guys deserved to win this. Ugly effort from my Aggies.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

194 yards of total offense for Utah State today. 194 yards! The defense played well enough to provide a "W" today. Vigen's offense is a sad joke. Again, I ask, how do we have so many freshmen playing on the offensive side of the ball in Year-Five of Bohl's tenure?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:50 pm 13 points with Chambers at QB in a half. 12 for TVW in the last 3 games combined.

Fire the whole staff today. Junior high staffs could make better in game decisions than this staff
Not to mention some of those points by TVW were set up by the D, including today. Our coaching staff is absolutely pathetic in every way
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm Fire the entire coaching staff. Chambers scores 13 of your points through the second half, and on your last drive you go to TVW. Total BS! I'm tired of this whole staff. Fire them all
Yeah, see I said this a few days ago and was called Dino because of it.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

cali2wyo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:55 pm
WyomingAg wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:50 pm 13 points with Chambers at QB in a half. 12 for TVW in the last 3 games combined.

Not to mention some of those points by TVW were set up by the D, including today. Our coaching staff is absolutely pathetic in every way
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

1-Fire Burman
2-Fire Bohl
3-TVW please transfer to Ball State where you should have gone to begin with.
4-Just because someone will mention this after today's loss let me get to it first. The program needs to drop down one division.