Been pissed off all week and this must hapen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Bohl needs to be canned after the season. Attendance this week is going to be embarrassing. Bohl and his coach are in over their heads. They can't coach, they can't recruit, they can't gameplan, and they can't make adjustments. Bohl had his run when Josh was here and it saved his bald dome ass for a few years. The current quarterback is trash as I have been saying. Vigen must be a quota hiring of some kind. Laramie high school would beat this current team. 40 years as a Cowboys fan and I have never been as disgusted. Even the Dimel years I would take over this dumpster fire of a football team.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

Give me Mike Leach please.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Lol my how your tune has changed in just a few short years...... whatever happened to "trust the process" or "watch the grass grow" or "in 2018 we'll be competing for a conference championship"

I do believe you called many people "ignorant idiots who know nothing about college football" back in 2015 when there were some doubts expressed about the direction of the program.

Sunrise, sunset....... but the wild ravings of a certain unnamed individual never do get old :rofl:
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

You must be the most disconnected fan out there because this post is so far off the mark and never will happen in a million years. While I myself am frustrated, I don't know if canning Bohl is the best option right now. You want to set the program back another 10 years? I am not going to beat a bunch of points into you about this program because it is not worth my time, but I will say asking for Mike Leach right now might be the stupidest thing you said out of it all. Mike Leach is 5-1 and his team is hosting Gameday this week. He makes almost twice what Bohl makes. Sure he's from Wyoming, but he isn't a Wyoming guy at heart. I applaud you for thinking big, but think smarter next time.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 pm Bohl needs to be canned after the season. Attendance this week is going to be embarrassing. Bohl and his coach are in over their heads. They can't coach, they can't recruit, they can't gameplan, and they can't make adjustments. Bohl had his run when Josh was here and it saved his bald dome ass for a few years. The current quarterback is trash as I have been saying. Vigen must be a quota hiring of some kind. Laramie high school would beat this current team. 40 years as a Cowboys fan and I have never been as disgusted. Even the Dimel years I would take over this dumpster fire of a football team.
F***, did you get canned from another job Dino?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 pm Give me Mike Leach please.
Yes, please go follow Washington State football. I am sure they would love to have you :roll:
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

NebraskaCowboy wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 am You must be the most disconnected fan out there because this post is so far off the mark and never will happen in a million years. While I myself am frustrated, I don't know if canning Bohl is the best option right now. You want to set the program back another 10 years? I am not going to beat a bunch of points into you about this program because it is not worth my time, but I will say asking for Mike Leach right now might be the stupidest thing you said out of it all. Mike Leach is 5-1 and his team is hosting Gameday this week. He makes almost twice what Bohl makes. Sure he's from Wyoming, but he isn't a Wyoming guy at heart. I applaud you for thinking big, but think smarter next time.
Just let Dino be Dino
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

The offensive scheme doesn’t work without NFL players and it has only worked one year. Burman was right when saying that a pro style offense doesn’t work at Wyoming. We can’t get the lineman to give a QB time to let passing trees to develop. At Wyoming ( and the majority of schools) a team is better served by getting rid of the ball as quick as possible due to offensive lines.

Will Bohl be willing to modify his offense to get the ball out quicker in years that he doesn’t have the line? He hasn’t yet, but he should get one more year to try and see if he figures it out because why not? Maybe he will hire a Gregg Brandon type in the off season?

But I fear Burman was right on his past as deme this that this style won’t work, so what does that say about him? Should have hired Gregg Brandon or Brock Spack or both.

Also Dino/milquetoast/doc you are a troll, and you wanted Craig Bohl more than anyone else.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Take your meds Dino, and stay in New York
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Dumb post. Its the same thing we always do at Wyoming. Fire a coach go in the opposite direction style-wise, give them 5ish years then fire him and go the opposite direction again. I was/am skeptical about the power game at Wyoming when we hired Bohl but we got to give him a couple more years barring something crazy. It's something we haven't tried. Giving the coach time to struggle then figure it out. Figure out what works here. Its not like BOhl is a upjumped assistant that is obviously over his head. He is a successful head coach and can figure it out at Wyoming. Will he? I don't know. But our process of completely changing system and styles every 5 years isn't working. Looking back maybe we should have given Glenn a few more years to figure it out.(think he just needed to find a QB)
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

But our process of completely changing system and styles every 5 years isn't working. Looking back maybe we should have given Glenn a few more years to figure it out.(think he just needed to find a QB)
That’s exactly why he needs at least two more years. He needs to fix the offense in those two years as his current plan isn’t working. Some of that could be tweaking the play calling or run plays in which the qb can get the ball out fast if our line is bad. Not saying switch to the spread or air raid, but tweak something so the qb can be good.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:58 am
But our process of completely changing system and styles every 5 years isn't working. Looking back maybe we should have given Glenn a few more years to figure it out.(think he just needed to find a QB)
That’s exactly why he needs at least two more years. He needs to fix the offense in those two years as his current plan isn’t working. Some of that could be tweaking the play calling or run plays in which the qb can get the ball out fast if our line is bad. Not saying switch to the spread or air raid, but tweak something so the qb can be good.
Completely agree. I don't think our issue is our system. Even though I wasn't a fan of the power game when Bohl first got here and I prefer a wide open game, I think this system can work here with better play calling and play designs. Scheme some routes that get people open. It seems like all our plays depend on our guy beating the guy lined up against him instead of getting some schemes for some easy plays.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy

The Dimel years were far from the worst. In fact, those were good years. Which obviously shows you have no clue as to what you are talking about. Do some research before you start spouting off.
I'm good for 3!
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

FarmerPoke wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 am Lol my how your tune has changed in just a few short years...... whatever happened to "trust the process" or "watch the grass grow" or "in 2018 we'll be competing for a conference championship"

I do believe you called many people "ignorant idiots who know nothing about college football" back in 2015 when there were some doubts expressed about the direction of the program.

Sunrise, sunset....... but the wild ravings of a certain unnamed individual never do get old :rofl:
Had about enough of the Dino poop. I should have never mentioned the f-word guy before. Get your head out of your ass and understand I'm not impersinating anyone. Asshole.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 pm
FarmerPoke wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 am Lol my how your tune has changed in just a few short years...... whatever happened to "trust the process" or "watch the grass grow" or "in 2018 we'll be competing for a conference championship"

Had about enough of the Dino poop. I should have never mentioned the f-word guy before. Get your head out of your ass and understand I'm not impersinating anyone. Asshole.
:popcorn: whatever you say chief!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

CasparMilquetoast wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 pm

:rofl:

You and Dino happen to share the same aversion to spelling. :rofl:
castlerocker
Cowpoke

You and Dino happen to share the same aversion to spelling. :rofl:
Have someone show you how to use Spellchecker and.....stay in New York.