It's Time for Intervention

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

UW needs to step in and take the team out of Bohl's hands so
he doesn't hurt himself or the program any more.
Last edited by castlerocker on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dankohner
Buckaroo

I don’t believe it needs to be that drastic, but something big needs to happen in a hurry!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

castlerocker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:54 am UW needs to step in take the team out of Bohl's hands so he doesn't
hurt himself or the program any more.
Bohl should absolutely be kept away from the offense
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I don't think anything is going to improve until the Pokes go 2-10 this season. Then maybe someone in charge will see the light. It's like an alcoholic. They never figure it out and start recovery until they hit rock bottom.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Something needs evaluation, and if u are seeing
Pokes Nation on Facebook stop the bashing of people being frustrated and that the kids are trying, we all know that BUT give us improvement week in and week out, just not seeing it, maybe soft people need to stop watching sports if criticism bothers you, give me/us something to look forward to not this vanilla same ol same ol.....Get Cowboy tough and play football the Wyoming way, not what we've seen the last few weeks.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

The crazy thing is after we get bashed by Utah State next week, we could win the last 4 and become bowl eligible and then maybe beat whoever we play in the bowl game and end up with 7 wins! That's an average of 7.6 wins a a year for the last 3 years, along with 3 straight bowl games Combine that with Josh going in the 1st round last draft and maybe Granderson going in the 1st round this year, it could really help with recruiting, which then saves the entire coaching staff. You'd have to go back to the 90's to find teams that won 7 or more games in 3 straight seasons. But, do we really want to see the entire coaching staff saved?
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

cowboyz wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:17 pm The crazy thing is after we get bashed by Utah State next week, we could win the last 4 and become bowl eligible and then maybe beat whoever we play in the bowl game and end up with 7 wins! That's an average of 7.6 wins a a year for the last 3 years, along with 3 straight bowl games Combine that with Josh going in the 1st round last draft and maybe Granderson going in the 1st round this year, it could really help with recruiting, which then saves the entire coaching staff. You'd have to go back to the 90's to find teams that won 7 or more games in 3 straight seasons. But, do we really want to see the entire coaching staff saved?
This team isn’t winning 4 games in a row vs FCS teams, let alone MW conference mates.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

I very much doubt that UW wins 1 game from here out and that includes SJSU.

SJSU sees us coming and they will start to salivate.
Last edited by castlerocker on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I bet we win vs SJSU and that’s it. If we couldn’t score vs Hawaii we ain’t scoring on anyone else
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

cowboyz wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:17 pm The crazy thing is after we get bashed by Utah State next week, we could win the last 4 and become bowl eligible and then maybe beat whoever we play in the bowl game and end up with 7 wins! That's an average of 7.6 wins a a year for the last 3 years, along with 3 straight bowl games Combine that with Josh going in the 1st round last draft and maybe Granderson going in the 1st round this year, it could really help with recruiting, which then saves the entire coaching staff. You'd have to go back to the 90's to find teams that won 7 or more games in 3 straight seasons. But, do we really want to see the entire coaching staff saved?
Some of you guys seem to forget you have to score points to win a football game.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

I have to ask you....have you actually even seen Wyoming play this year? I have watched in person or on TV every game, and this is NOT the Wyoming team of the last couple seasons....this team has issues...and you frankly sound like some one that is not dealing with reality.

By the way....there is no way that we are beating Air Force, and frankly I feel it would be a struggle for this Wyoming squad to even beat San Jose State. I have in my 45 years of following Wyoming football never seen a more pathetic offense.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Four straight wins? Three straight bowl games? Granderson drafted in the 1st round? You sir are high.
:rofl:
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Granderson in 1st round, can i have some of that kool aid ur drinkin...maybe rounds 3 on but no way 1st
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

stymeman wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:23 am Granderson in 1st round, can i have some of that kool aid ur drinkin...maybe rounds 3 on but no way 1st
I agree but there was a national publication that recently had Granderson going in the first round. I suspect he is a 4th-5th rounder.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:46 pm Some of you guys seem to forget you have to score points to win a football game.
FALSE! They COULD win by forfeit (and technically not score). In fact I think that this way is the best hope for the Pokes now.
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

They could pull a Celtic Pride on the entire teams defense.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm
Four straight wins? Three straight bowl games? Granderson drafted in the 1st round? You sir are high.
I am not high, but I may have been when I wrote that. Having said that, didn't you just post that we'd win 3 of the last 4 and you'd be surprised if we only won 2 of the last 4 ? I only added one more win than you did.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

cowboyz wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:50 pm
cowpoke pride wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm
I am not high, but I may have been when I wrote that. Having said that, didn't you just post that we'd win 3 of the last 4 and you'd be surprised if we only won 2 of the last 4 ? I only added one more win than you did.
Nope. You must have me confused for someone with way too much optimism.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I was wondering how long it would be before we started showing up on these lists. Wonderful.