Fire the whole offensive staff

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

This is ridiculous. You have to score points to win games.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

We should have fired them 3 years ago after the 2-10 season (should have fired stanard then too). We should have fired them last year when our offense was bottom 10 in the nation. We should have fired them this year already with our offense likely the worst in Bohls time here and bottom 5 in the nation. We should fire them after this game. We should fire them after losing to with Utah st and csu when bowl eligibility is eliminated. We should fire them at the end of the season.

My biggest fear for the team, is none of those happen and the entire same staff is here next year.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I'm bored with this team anymore, no fire anywhere just going thru motions. Has Bohl lost this team, Utah St is gonna be ugly too, sad year
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Bohl is the problem.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:45 pm Bohl is the problem.
I'm afraid you're right. Josh Allen made entire defenses key on him. He made everyone better. He even made the coaches look better. And when he didn't play, we lose to San Jose State and put up 7 points at home to Fresno state. This Bohl team is looking as bad as year one and 2. Frankly, I'd be surprised if this team wins another game this year.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:45 pm Bohl is the problem.
Unless he gets rid of Vigen, yep.

Like, if I was that bad at my job, I'd be gone, and I'm pretty sure my boss would follow me around to make sure anybody I interviewed with would know just how worthless I was.