Wyo @ Fresno Game Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Post Reply
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

So much for the first time Wyoming went to a bowl games 3 seasons in a row.
User avatar
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2172
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Location: Goodyear, Arizona

307bball wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
I wonder if this is a practice/training issue. You can be successful as a pro style run first team but you can't just be awful at all the little things like we are.
This is a talent issue or should I say lack of.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Image
User avatar
BJC
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1257
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:18 pm

307bball wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
I wonder if this is a practice/training issue. You can be successful as a pro style run first team but you can't just be awful at all the little things like we are.
This is what is suprising
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

The next Josh Allen:
Get him!
User avatar
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: Seattle

phxpoke wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm
Do you guys think Bohl senses the frustration of the fan base? Does the typical fan out there feel like we do on Wyonation!?
Bohl doesn't care what the fans think to be honest. He has been around long enough that he could care less what a fan base thinks. He is going to do it his way which of course will not work at a school like Wyoming as we all have seen multiple times now and 4 out of 5 years.
Image
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Not surprising, but the defense is gassed. Who would have thought
User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Fire Vigen.
307bball
Cowpoke
Posts: 599
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Well...I think my bed is calling...I hope my dreams are better than this turd of a game.
User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6621
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Honestly, does anybody think we'd be THAT much better with Josh Allen? Receivers would still be dropping the balls, he'd still be running for his life, and we'd still be just as predictable.

Maybe we beat Hawai'i with Josh scrambling for a few extra first downs, but we certainly wouldn't be in this game.
Last edited by Asmodeanreborn on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:29 am

I picked Fresno to win by 24 on the spread prediction thread. We are at that now, looks like I didn't guess near enough.
Last edited by WyomingAg on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Counting the hours until Bohl's press conference in Laramie on Monday so I can hear Robert Gagliardi lob some more meaningless and irrelevant softball questions to the old ball coach.
User avatar
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm
Location: Sheridan, WY

seattlecowboy wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
phxpoke wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm
Do you guys think Bohl senses the frustration of the fan base? Does the typical fan out there feel like we do on Wyonation!?
Bohl doesn't care what the fans think to be honest. He has been around long enough that he could care less what a fan base thinks. He is going to do it his way which of course will not work at a school like Wyoming as we all have seen multiple times now and 4 out of 5 years.
His bosses care. He has some serious questions to answer. The next home game attendance will be telling.
User avatar
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1787
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: SoCal

seattlecowboy wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
phxpoke wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm
Do you guys think Bohl senses the frustration of the fan base? Does the typical fan out there feel like we do on Wyonation!?
Bohl doesn't care what the fans think to be honest. He has been around long enough that he could care less what a fan base thinks. He is going to do it his way which of course will not work at a school like Wyoming as we all have seen multiple times now and 4 out of 5 years.
Yea, why would he care? One way or the other he has many millions of dollars coming to him from UW. The program reeks of a lack of accountability from the top down.
User avatar
phxpoke
Cowpoke
Posts: 945
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: The Valley of The Sun

We will probably score a garbage touchdown now and Bohl will praise Vigen and his schemes. Geezus.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

We can still win this with a big 4th quarter.
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

phxpoke wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 pm
We will probably score a garbage touchdown now and Bohl will praise Vigen and his schemes. Geezus.
LOL!
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 pm

This is sickening.
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
Honestly, does anybody think we'd be THAT much better with Josh Allen? Receivers would still be dropping the balls, he'd still be running for his life, and we'd still be just as predictable.

Maybe we beat Hawai'i with Josh scrambling for a few extra first downs, but we certainly wouldn't be in this game.
No one but Dino thinks that. This offensive staff has a way of making each player worse
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Speaking of Conway the announcer said: "And Conway said, you know, this isn't for me, I'm going to go and play football."

He forgot to mention that Conway was suspended for doing drugs while playing basketball.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:29 am

I remember one of the threads a couple weeks ago where someone predicted the offense wouldn't score 100 points total in all the games combined the rest of the season. We are now 2 or 3 games since then, and that prediction seems to be spot on
Last edited by WyomingAg on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply