Is Passing Efficiency Holding Back the Wyoming Offense?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WYO1016 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:58 am
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:52 am
Wyoklaelk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 pm routes....

way too many hitch routes, short out routes, or getting it to conway at the line of scrimmage with next to nothing blocking. ive watched plays where all 3 guys going downfield on the same side of the field run 5, 7 and 9 yd hitches. the ball doesnt get there with any time to run, and our wr is standing still while defenders are moving. vigen cant design plays to get wrs open, cant scheme to get a wr/rb on a lb, and cant adjust during a game to exploit a defensive weakness.
bingo! we have like 3 plays. all have been figured out now
I literally called every play before we ran it in the first half. My wife asked how I was doing it, and I told her the 6 plays we run. I had better uses of my time than watching Fresno kick our assess in the second half.

I'm a Pokes fan until the day I die, but I have a feeling I'll be spending more time tailgating Saturday than actually watching the game if Vigen is calling the plays.
This is where I am at. Cant watch this garbage anymore. Whole team including coaching staff appears to have quit. Cant say I blame them when the offense refuses to change anything!