Fresno is 3 TD Favorites

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WOW! This is quite shocking to me and shows how poor the Cowboys have played this season.

However, this is the week to bet the Cowboys! No way to I see the Pokes losing by 3 TDs, I just don't. Because of the potential upside, I'd take the money line actually.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Their game in Reno was really weird. Nevada was giving up yards and points in bunches all season, but largely kept the Bulldogs offense in check.

That said, no chance Wyoming wins this week unless some miracle happens on offense. Fresno has the best defense in the conference.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

Stay away from that bet. Nothing has shown that this team has a chance to cover. We have lost by 20+ in 3 of our 4 losses. Fresno is going to roll...
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I figured the line would be like 30. I'm shocked it's only three touchdowns.
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

The question is, how many pts do you think Fresno scores? I highly doubt the pokes put up more than 10.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand

Perhaps more important, at what point does Fresno put in their 2nd and 3rds? Does Tedford show mercy or run up the score?

Hunter S. Thompson
sbbulldog85
Buckaroo

bullbugle307 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:01 pm Perhaps more important, at what point does Fresno put in their 2nd and 3rds? Does Tedford show mercy or run up the score?
Tedford is an old school coach. He does not RUTS. He would have too much respect for Coach Bohl to do that. Once he feels the game is out of reach, he just tries to ice the game. Goes vanilla offense, nothing aggressive, stops passing the ball, prevent defense mode. Should be a good game between the bulldogs and pokes.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Not surprising to me. I think the oddsmakers are finally catching up to how bad we are.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Ouch. This season is turning out to be a stinker
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Stop being so negative. We're going to a New Year's Day bowl and winning the national championship next year. The only thing stopping us is an offensive coordinator change!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

SDPokeFan wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:02 pm Stop being so negative. We're going to a New Year's Day bowl and winning the national championship next year. The only thing stopping us is an offensive coordinator change!
Not saying we’re a national title contender, but are you saying Vigen isn’t hurting us?
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:15 pm
SDPokeFan wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:02 pm Stop being so negative. We're going to a New Year's Day bowl and winning the national championship next year. The only thing stopping us is an offensive coordinator change!
Not saying we’re a national title contender, but are you saying Vigen isn’t hurting us?
That was sarcasm. Every time I'm realistic I get jumped on.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Not surprised at all
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand

sbbulldog85 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:13 pm
bullbugle307 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:01 pm Perhaps more important, at what point does Fresno put in their 2nd and 3rds? Does Tedford show mercy or run up the score?
Tedford is an old school coach. He does not RUTS. He would have too much respect for Coach Bohl to do that. Once he feels the game is out of reach, he just tries to ice the game. Goes vanilla offense, nothing aggressive, stops passing the ball, prevent defense mode. Should be a good game between the bulldogs and pokes.
Ha! Going for the TD on a pass play on 4th down in a game that was over forever ago. I guess he doesn't have the respect for Bohl you thought he did. And frankly I don't blame him. Bohl and co are looking more and more like arrogant fools by the minute. I don't mean to complain or be a jerk (I just think its funny). Ive never thought anyone needed to back off to keep anyones feelings from getting hurt at this level of sports. The only reason to back off IMO is to keep your best players from getting hurt. Congrats on whipping us, you guys have a good team and I hope you take the MW this year.

Hunter S. Thompson