6 points?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Couldn't get in the end zone once against Hawaii?
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Outside of Evans they don’t have a single player on offense who would sniff the field for another division one team. It’s awful.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I don't buy that SDPokes, but yeah. They are not put in a position to be successful
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 66 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:57 am I don't buy that SDPokes, but yeah. They are not put in a position to be successful
True. But it all starts with the Oline. They are so slow, that frankly, I'm surprised they can get off the field without us getting a delay of game penalty after one of our standard 3 and outs.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

SDPokeFan wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:46 am Outside of Evans they don’t have a single player on offense who would sniff the field for another division one team. It’s awful.
Ding ding ding we have a winner.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

Not true but as a team....we are rock bottom.....it's difficult to imagine any near future team being competitive.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Brown and Gold wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:01 pm Not true but as a team....we are rock bottom.....it's difficult to imagine any near future team being competitive.
I'm going to say it now- with the defensive talent that's leaving after this season, barring some kind of dramatic improvement on offense or a decent defense next season, it will very possibly be Bohl's last one in Laramie.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Brown and Gold wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:01 pm Not true but as a team....we are rock bottom.....it's difficult to imagine any near future team being competitive.
I'm going to say it now- with the defensive talent that's leaving after this season, barring some kind of dramatic improvement on offense or a decent defense next season, it will very possibly be Bohl's last one in Laramie.
Yep, no coach has lasted more than six years since Lloyd Eaton (1960’s).
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Yep. If you think the team is bad this year, wait until next year when the defense is just as bad as the offense.
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:14 pm
Yep. If you think the team is bad this year, wait until next year when the defense is just as bad as the offense.
I'm more worried about this year. The next 2 games are going to be f'ugly. The CSU, San Jose St and New Mexcio games now officially scare me. I can now completely envision 3-9.
Wyoklaelk
Ranch Hand

how the hell are we doing the same crappy plays? something about definitions and insanity.....

someone said we are 124/129 offense...fire vigen now for that. sure as hell isnt earning his money. make a change. now.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Wyoklaelk wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:41 pm how the hell are we doing the same crappy plays? something about definitions and insanity.....

someone said we are 124/129 offense...fire vigen now for that. sure as hell isnt earning his money. make a change. now.
It seems to me that Vigen is a hill Bohl is willing to die on.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Attendance will probably plummet, and that should get Burman's attention. He may force Bohl's hand.