Bye week: Now what?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:12 am As ugly as this season has been at times, its certainly not over and we are certainly a better team than we have shown. Every game on the remaining schedule is WINNABLE. This staff has given the impression that they don't give a rip about out of conference games and I expect a different looking team starting next weekend. I certainly don't think we go 8-0 from here but I think we have a good shot at going 6-0 at home this season and pick up a couple on the road.

We catch Boise at home, after a BYE. There really isnt a better scenario for us. I actually think we will show up well for this game. Bohl has a knack to scheme for Boise really well. I thought FOR sure we were going to get blown off the blue turf last year but the argument can be made that we were in the drivers seat to win last year. Gotta finish them off when you have them down.

Hawaii and Fresno State right after Boise sucks. I think we show up well, but ultimately lose these ones on the Road.

Utah State is a better team than expected. That being said, we beat them. It's homecoming, its a good start time, the crowd should be rocking, Pokes roll.

CSU. The boot isn't leaving Laramie. Nothing about CSUs performances say they are leaps and bounds better than us, we will prevail.

SJSU is redemption. Think we roll big.

AF. Hazelton always seems to have their number, should be a win.

UNM. Same as AF. Should win.
Man the wheels have really come off this season. Not sure we'll win another game...
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 am
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:12 am As ugly as this season has been at times, its certainly not over and we are certainly a better team than we have shown. Every game on the remaining schedule is WINNABLE. This staff has given the impression that they don't give a rip about out of conference games and I expect a different looking team starting next weekend. I certainly don't think we go 8-0 from here but I think we have a good shot at going 6-0 at home this season and pick up a couple on the road.

We catch Boise at home, after a BYE. There really isnt a better scenario for us. I actually think we will show up well for this game. Bohl has a knack to scheme for Boise really well. I thought FOR sure we were going to get blown off the blue turf last year but the argument can be made that we were in the drivers seat to win last year. Gotta finish them off when you have them down.

Hawaii and Fresno State right after Boise sucks. I think we show up well, but ultimately lose these ones on the Road.

Utah State is a better team than expected. That being said, we beat them. It's homecoming, its a good start time, the crowd should be rocking, Pokes roll.

CSU. The boot isn't leaving Laramie. Nothing about CSUs performances say they are leaps and bounds better than us, we will prevail.

SJSU is redemption. Think we roll big.

AF. Hazelton always seems to have their number, should be a win.

UNM. Same as AF. Should win.
Man the wheels have really come off this season. Not sure we'll win another game...
This is a very interesting exercise looking back on everyone thoughts before conference play started. I guess the Wofford game should have been a bigger warning sign than anyone realized at the time. No matter how anyone's perception of the teams still on the schedule have changed in the last month, all of the warning signs about the Cowboys were present against Wofford. I thought we would go 5-3 out of the bye a month ago. Now, I'm HOPING that we can manage 2-4 the rest of the way.