Congratulations Pokes!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Utah State fan here!
Nice win! Your defense is going to be a handfull for every team in the conference this year. Hard to say after just one game, but you may have a better D than Boise this year. That one's going to be a slugfest.
Go Pokes! Go (Blue) AGGIES!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LKGates wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:37 pm Utah State fan here!
Nice win! Your defense is going to be a handfull for every team in the conference this year. Hard to say after just one game, but you may have a better D than Boise this year. That one's going to be a slugfest.
Always appreciate when you stop by. I'm thinking the west is going to be a three team race between Boise, USU, and us. I'll be keeping an eye on you guys as well. Good luck week one Aggies. Go Pokes
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time

aranderson wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:10 pm
Always appreciate when you stop by. I'm thinking the Mountain is going to be a three team race between Boise, USU, and us. I'll be keeping an eye on you guys as well. Good luck week one Aggies. Go Pokes
Fixed.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:49 pm
aranderson wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:10 pm
Always appreciate when you stop by. I'm thinking the Mountain is going to be a three team race between Boise, USU, and us. I'll be keeping an eye on you guys as well. Good luck week one Aggies. Go Pokes
Fixed.
Appreciated thanks lol
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Looking forward to the Boise game on Sept 29!!! College football is here!!!! HOOORAY, GO POKES
LKGates
Ranch Hand

Bump.
Well, you know, congratulations. Everyone is entitled to one bad game. It's still a win. But holy hell, guys, that looked bad.

OK, take the bye to get rested up and game plan, get your crap together, and on to Boise State in two weeks. They looked beatable today.

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

One bad game?

Bro, we've had 3 terrible games in a row.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

USU putting a 70 on the board that kinda scares me like the time I visited and you kicked us all over the field 63-19, I'll never forget that ass whoopin......we truly need to fix our Offense and show Boise we belong!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

stymeman wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 am USU putting a 70 on the board that kinda scares me like the time I visited and you kicked us all over the field 63-19, I'll never forget that ass whoopin......we truly need to fix our Offense and show Boise we belong!!!
USU has always really excelled at running up the score on hapless opponents. Don't be too impressed. It's a product of their d bag coach.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am
stymeman wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 am USU putting a 70 on the board that kinda scares me like the time I visited and you kicked us all over the field 63-19, I'll never forget that ass whoopin......we truly need to fix our Offense and show Boise we belong!!!
USU has always really excelled at running up the score on hapless opponents. Don't be too impressed. It's a product of their d bag coach.
Meanwhile, we never put bad teams out of reach.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:49 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am
Meanwhile, we never put bad teams out of reach.
True. But it's been a hallmark of USU's program
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Logan's nothing to write home about, LOL