Jalen Ramsey on Josh Allen: "He's trash"

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

Jalen Ramsey is a douche. Can't wait for when the two teams play because you know one of Josh's teammates is reading this and going to go get Ramsey.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

These are the kinds of things that end up on the walls of dressing rooms and are used for inspiration. It won't matter who is QB for the Bills when they play the Jags, they will attack this ass wipe and make sure they put him in his place. He is a trash talker, good player, but always running his mouth. I'd love to see Josh fire one from 10 feet away and hit this asshole right in his pie hole and put him in concussion protocol for about 6 weeks.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

This is out of left field... Josh seems like the most likeable guy in the world. This Ramsy guy really went overboard with his comments. He doesn't see that Josh can throw it literally 80+ yards? lol. I wonder if it has to do with Josh's HS tweets. This guy seems impulsive and stupid enough to have taken them literally.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I don't understand where this hate is coming from. I doubt he knows Josh at all or his football ability. It's sad that it has become normal... and acceptable for social media attacks on other people like this. But hey, keep kneeling!
I'm good for 3!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

And he's basically illiterate lol
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Allen was asked about Ramsey's comments Wednesday.

"That's the first I've heard of it. He's not on my team, he's not my teammate. It don't bother me."

Golden response. :thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I hope Tashaun says something to his teammate.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Great response by Allen. Who cares? Trash talk out on the field is far worse than that tweet anyway.
Also, Josh threw zero interceptions in all his college games vs Iowa State.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

In the same article he said Blake Bortles is elite, so........probably not the best judge of talent.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Ramsey is the new Sherman. Allen isn't the only player he's talked poop about. This dude has tried to bully Tom Brady.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

J-Rod wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:47 am Ramsey is the new Sherman. Allen isn't the only player he's talked poop about. This dude has tried to bully Tom Brady.
In the same article, Ramsey did say that Brady is a great quarterback. Ramsey's comments are ridiculous but I like it when a player speaks their mind. Frankly, its boring if you have a bunch of canned response Mike Tomlins and Bill Belichicks.

...I will give Ramsey credit for not being dumb enough to throw his own quarterback under the bus though.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 am...I will give Ramsey credit for not being dumb enough to throw his own quarterback under the bus though.
But yet, he insulted Wyoming, Iowa and Iowa State programs, all of which have alums on the Jags roster.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Clearly Josh is doing something right if he's able to get under opposing DB's skin without ever playing a meaningful NFL snap!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

My question is this...how could that idiot confuse Iowa with Iowa State? Big difference!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:28 am My question is this...how could that idiot confuse Iowa with Iowa State? Big difference!!!!
Someone should ask him how he liked playing with Tim Tebow at Florida
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

joshvanklomp wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 am
Wyokie wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:28 am My question is this...how could that idiot confuse Iowa with Iowa State? Big difference!!!!
Someone should ask him how he liked playing with Tim Tebow at Florida
I can't STAND Tebow!!!!! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Ramsey is a good player. Just has a mouth on him.

He pretty much said something good or bad about every QB in the league. He talked crap on a few QB's.

Wouldn't let it bother anyone too much. Like said above, he seems to be trying to be the new Richard Sherman from Sherman's younger days.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Illiterate, ill-informed, urban trash calling someone else "trash" is ill-advised.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Hope he tears his Achilles.