Roll Call for those going to Boise

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I would like to see how many and how many going with and how you all are going and such, how many day's you'll be there, etc, it would be interesting to hear all your stories and such.....wish I could but life gets in the way sometimes, sigh..... GO Pokes, Beat the Chippys

I won't miss watching it on that smurf turf live tho, been in 2008 no plans of going back, sorry
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Seems like there could be a fair amount of fans from the southeastern part of the state making a go of it but I have not heard anything.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
GOWYO
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

As I stated in my Poll post (please take the poll if you're not going) I'm still on the fence. I'm going to wait out the weather forecast before driving from Jackson. I'm 60/40 against right now, but if I heard Josh Allen was feeling great and was going to resume his role as the starting quarterback (as he should), then I might even drive through snow. We'll see. Sorry, I know this isn't a roll-call reply.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Heading out from snowy Mid America, to Boise on the 21st. Man, sure wish we were in a better location and Josh at full tilt✌️. Go Pokes.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

good stuff so far, safe travels to everyone that does make the trek however that is going to be
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I will be there with a group of about 8
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Moi + 8
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wish I could go and support the team
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Fun stuff, regardless, road trips would be fun but to Arizona not Idaho, sorry just me, LOL
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Dam I hate that blue smurf-turf.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

WYCowboy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm Dam I hate that blue smurf-turf.
You know how the computers can change things before they go out on TV broadcast? Like making the line to get to a 1st down for instance. Or the changing ads in front of the official's stand at a BB game. Well I'll bet they can change that barf blue to green! I'd be willing to pay extra to watch on TV for that.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:27 pm
WYCowboy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm Dam I hate that blue smurf-turf.
You know how the computers can change things before they go out on TV broadcast? Like making the line to get to a 1st down for instance. Or the changing ads in front of the official's stand at a BB game. Well I'll bet they can change that barf blue to green! I'd be willing to pay extra to watch on TV for that.
Actually they could do that. The only problem is that anyone wearing blue would disappear.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 15 times

I donated 2 tickets.
Kougar78
Ranch Hand

Myself plus one, possibly two others driving from Casper. Zero expectations against the Chippy's. Didn't want to break our 5 bowl attendance streak, so biting the bullet and plowing over the Tetons to see Smurf Turf in person.

Have free tickets from a vendor we use from Boise, so who knows where we will be sitting. I know some Casper fans that would attend if it were someplace warmer that you could fly to. Hell, let's have a bowl game in Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Fargo, Denver, Tucson, San Juan, Reno,...all superior to Boise...Yes, even Fargo.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Kougar78 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 pm Myself plus one, possibly two others driving from Casper. Zero expectations against the Chippy's. Didn't want to break our 5 bowl attendance streak, so biting the bullet and plowing over the Tetons to see Smurf Turf in person.

Have free tickets from a vendor we use from Boise, so who knows where we will be sitting. I know some Casper fans that would attend if it were someplace warmer that you could fly to. Hell, let's have a bowl game in Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Fargo, Denver, Tucson, San Juan, Reno,...all superior to Boise...Yes, even Fargo.
at least Fargo has a dome, while your at it try the dome in Flagstaff, AZ as well, why not
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Fargo having a dome makes it possibly a better destination for a bowl game than Boise, but Fargo the city is NOT a better destination than Boise.

If we weren't talking bowl game and just talking about city to visit for the weekend. I would much rather go to Boise than to Fargo, Albuquerque, Tucson, El Paso, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake, etc.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Welcome to Boise guys!

I'll plan on spending Thursday night downtown so hopefully I can bump into a few of you. Let me know if you guys need any restaurant recommendations!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 pm Fargo having a dome makes it possibly a better destination for a bowl game than Boise, but Fargo the city is NOT a better destination than Boise.

If we weren't talking bowl game and just talking about city to visit for the weekend. I would much rather go to Boise than to Fargo, Albuquerque, Tucson, El Paso, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake, etc.
Maybe in the summer. In Dec I would go to Albuquerque, Tuscon, El Paso, Boise, OKC, SLC in that order
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:32 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 pm Fargo having a dome makes it possibly a better destination for a bowl game than Boise, but Fargo the city is NOT a better destination than Boise.

Maybe in the summer. In Dec I would go to Albuquerque, Tuscon, El Paso, Boise, OKC, SLC in that order
Hmm...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

cali2wyo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:56 am
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Hmm...
It's a full 10 degrees warmer.. I'm failing to see your point