Winning is fun!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Let's keep doing it. This team is made up of winners that make plays when it matters. love this team
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Two winning seasons in a row. Would be nice to take it to the next level and start stringing 10+ win seasons together.

Feeling really good about our defense, and honestly, I'm wondering if the offensive side of things isn't going to keep improving as well, regardless of losing Allen. We're young and talented, and maybe we're finally starting to see some depth across multiple positions as well.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

We are winning differently then we did last year but this team has a chance to actually win more games then last years squad. Really strange to think about but this overall team having more wins then last year but it could happen.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

As frustrating as this team can be, they still find a way to win. Getting it done with defense isn’t always pretty but back to back winning seasons and a legitimate shot at 9-10 wins this year has me feeling good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WilyWapiti
Ranch Hand

As of right now, we have only one Senior (plus Josh Allen, of course) on the offensive two-deep.

Defense has 4 Seniors on the 2-deep.

That is a lot of experience coming back next year, if we can find a quarterback. Or at least someone who won't lose games for us...

ww