Article on QBs for the 2018 NFL Draft.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

They say any press is good press, but sometimes I wonder how much the hype around Josh has helped WYO?
Much of the narrative has been varsity player around jv program. Josh is the only talent and can't be blamed. Etc.etc.

Not my thoughts or words, just what I've noticed in many of the articles.
I personally think Josh is a testament of Bohl's ability to identify and develop QBs. I just wonder if that point is getting lost.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I really liked how they talked about lots of other quarterbacks going out for the draft, however for some reason they forgot to mention the greatest QB in the mountain west, Nick Stevens.

What. An. Oversight.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

elfletcho wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 am I really liked how they talked about lots of other quarterbacks going out for the draft, however for some reason they forgot to mention the greatest QB in the mountain west, Nick Stevens.

What. An. Oversight.
I’m thinking that there will be another MWC QB drafted...just not as a QB. Cozart is impressive.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:19 am They say any press is good press, but sometimes I wonder how much the hype around Josh has helped WYO?
Much of the narrative has been varsity player around jv program. Josh is the only talent and can't be blamed. Etc.etc.

Not my thoughts or words, just what I've noticed in many of the articles.
I personally think Josh is a testament of Bohl's ability to identify and develop QBs. I just wonder if that point is getting lost.
They fail to see that playcalling and offensive scheme is 90% of the problem
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

It's got to get old for his teammates to constantly read stories about how great he is, how terrible they are, and how they are all holding him back.