What Provo is Saying/Reporting

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

This thread will be dedicated to articles, audio, tweets, etc., from Provo fans/media in the remaining 16 days of indigestion leading up to the confrontation in the Poinsettia Bowl. We post. You decide.

Behind Enema Lines:

ANTACID ALERT: Cougar Center Podcast: Initial thoughts on BYU-Wyoming in the Poinsettia Bowl (1320kfan.com)

* BYU vs. Wyoming in the Poinsettia Bowl is now official. Initial thoughts on the bowl matchup and reflecting on the old WAC & Mountain West matchups back in the day.

* Was this the best opponent BYU could have landed in this bowl game?

AUDIO HERE: http://www.1320kfan.com/2016/12/05/coug ... ttia-bowl/
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

This is starting to look like the 2004 Vegas bowl where UCLA was pissed they had to play us and totally overlooked our badassness. Nothing will bring me greater pleasure than watching Allen and Co. feed these mormon f-word some good ol' Wyoming humble pie!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Dismissive, and pretty uppity for what little they have done in the last ten years or so.

I hope their coaches and players dismiss us too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I have been to the BYU campus and literally all the ''men'' dress like the most fru-fru the deed - you can't even imagine. seriously made me uncomfortable how much they care about their outward appearance. Lots of them were wearing their sister's jeans it seemed. I think when you enroll there you have to leave you testicles in a bucket and walk away right there.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I live in the heart of all of this in Utah. I listen to local sports radio a lot. This morning Brandon Doman was more than gracious and nice to Wy football. Basically said he has a past with Wyo, but let bygones be bygones and was impressed with Wyoming as it sits. A lot of positives and said that BYU fans that are saying they "deserve more" are foolish. I was impressed.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

*Footnote for UW fans reading this diatribe:

There are no rules when you post on twitter. It is not at all surprising to see the bWHYu fans continually lie and make up stories (batteries, bathroom assault, piss bombs, etc., LMFAO). I have always expected it from that f-word up hypocritical fan base. They are nothing but a lame group of judgmental, racist, bigoted, pricks...all of them.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:*Footnote for UW fans reading this diatribe:

There are no rules when you post on twitter. It is not at all surprising to see the bWHYu fans continually lie and make up stories (batteries, bathroom assault, piss bombs, etc., LMFAO). I have always expected it from that f-word up hypocritical fan base. They are nothing but a lame group of judgmental, racist, bigoted, pricks...all of them.
Yes, the myths grow larger by the year. I'm waiting for stories about how Cougar fans were knifed in their ONLY visit to Laramie. :o
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

https://twitter.com/JCoug90/status/805816430721515520 His first reaction is to fill up cups with piss to throw at his own players? They have some weird rituals in Provo.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

And batteries? Wasn't it BYU that threw the batteries when they were still in a conference?

And where does "envy" come from? Or is that just a way for them to somehow justify their ass-hattery?
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

isn't saying "the deed" against the honor code?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Just wondering -- Do the BYU players have to wear the LDS "garments" under their uniforms? And if so do they have corresponding jock straps specially sanctioned by a bishop (if they indeed need jock straps)?
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

Adv8RU12 wrote:Just wondering -- Do the BYU players have to wear the LDS "garments" under their uniforms? And if so do they have corresponding jock straps specially sanctioned by a bishop (if they indeed need jock straps)?
Not required to wear garments during physical activity. They can choose to do so, however.