What Provo is Saying/Reporting

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

It's comments like these from the ass wipes in Provo that only reinforce my disgust and hatred for them. God I hate those f-word...........................................
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

When did Utah because an oasis? I get a chuckle out of all the "At least I don't have to live in Wyoming" crap. Utah is the Wasatch front, a couple decent National Parks, and a whole lot of ugly in between. I guess they consider SLC to be a major metropolitan hub with Provostan not being far behind.

I live in Denver, which is twice the city SLC is, and would love to be back in Wyoming.

To each his own....and no offense Djm19.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Dear God,

I had forgotten what they were like.

:jack:
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:And batteries? Wasn't it BYU that threw the batteries when they were still in a conference?

And where does "envy" come from? Or is that just a way for them to somehow justify their ass-hattery?
I thought batteries were a Fresno thing. Some of those tweets are pure comedy.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Can we agree now that SDSU has nothing on these asshats?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:Can we agree now that SDSU has nothing on these asshats?
How about SDSU wanting to emulate the same arrogance? Hence; Borg juniors.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

POKE FAN wrote:From a concerned Ute fan: https://twitter.com/RonDC27/status/805876161431506944
Bahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
rich22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 6 times

I have some good friends that are BYU fans but everytime I go to a Wyoming BYU game I remember just how stupid and ignorant 95% of their fan base is. I have a buddy that joined the LDS church and is a Wyo fan so he went to Provo to a game the last time Wyo played them there and he came back to Laramie and said if he had gone to the game before he joined he would not have joined the church ever! haha I just explained that those idiots don't represent the church they are all the ones that can't survive in the real world so they move all together and live in an unrealistic bubble and pretend their poop doesn't stink. haha

SDSU has nothing on that fan base. I really hope that the BYU program dies off soon
rich22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 6 times

I have a Brother that lives in Utah and he really likes it down there. He is a true Wyo fan and sometimes struggles with being surrounded by coug and ute fans so these few weeks leading up to the game will be rough for sure. So I can have some sympathy for djm. haha
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Shocking Prediction: BYU should beat Wyoming by 10+ (Hans Olsen)

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

This is going to be an epic thread

W-Y, Until I Die!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

JimmyDimes wrote:When did Utah because an oasis? I get a chuckle out of all the "At least I don't have to live in Wyoming" crap. Utah is the Wasatch front, a couple decent National Parks, and a whole lot of ugly in between. I guess they consider SLC to be a major metropolitan hub with Provostan not being far behind.

I live in Denver, which is twice the city SLC is, and would love to be back in Wyoming.

To each his own....and no offense Djm19.
You just have to experience the inversion in winter once to hate all that is the wasatch front. Here in god's country we don't have to deal with smog.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I like being the underdog we have played better as underdogs then favorites this season

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

Image Pop quiz: Coach or player?
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I'm not going to post them all here...but feel free to stop by my twitter (kdwright5407) and see how many YBU fans felt it was necessary to comment and troll my tweets about hoping Current Wyo players learning the disdain for all things BYWho that all we've all come to cherish.
WilyWapiti
Ranch Hand

From the Cougar Board...drunk, white, heretics running around in barrels... Where's my f'n barrel?

WW

RWaters
Playmaker

Policing our own... 10 30 

(posted from a mobile device)

I have good friends who are active lds cowboy fans. They hate the religious vitriol as much as we do, and are attempting to police their own in this regard.

The other side of this coin is our fans asserting (even tacitly) any kind of moral superiority that can come in the form of intimating wyoming fans are just drunk white trash heretics running around naked in barrels, or they're all throwing urine bombs and yelling fubyu, etc...

By ascribing generalities or any kind of superiority even in semblances of moral terms (even if seemingly innocuous) we engage in this stuff.

Just throwing this out there to support the efforts of my cowboy friends.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

kdwrightuwyo wrote:I'm not going to post them all here...but feel free to stop by my twitter (kdwright5407) and see how many YBU fans felt it was necessary to comment and troll my tweets about hoping Current Wyo players learning the disdain for all things BYWho that all we've all come to cherish.
https://twitter.com/kdwright5407/status ... 8112165888 https://twitter.com/Dudefuego2/status/8 ... 0026695681 https://twitter.com/Teancum86/status/805531328170967040
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

:troll: