After WYO beats Boise St....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

lakesbison wrote:Wyoming is NDSU.2 right now. thats a good thing!!! relax and win dont worry about me

im calling it

Wyoming 31
Boise St 28
Cept we're not D2
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

lakesbison wrote:Wyoming is NDSU.2 right now. thats a good thing!!! relax and win dont worry about me

im calling it

Wyoming 31
Boise St 28
Glad to see you're finally catching on, Wyoming is Bohl's new younger hot wife and NDS is his slightly chubby less attractive ex. I hope your prediction holds true!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Lakes, if you're going to be a Wyoming fan, be a Wyoming fan and talk WYOMING football. Stop bringing up NDSU here. We don't care about them and you know it...and you keep bringing them up. That's why you keep getting so much poop. You'll continue to get poop until you stop bringing up NDSU every time you open your mouth (type).

Notice I never said stop being a NDSU fan, just STOP talking NDSU here.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Lakes is annoying. We should tar and feather him.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time

i will take 100% credit for this.... what a win baby!!!
lakesbison
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:i will take 100% credit for this.... what a win baby!!!
I am the master cowboy baby!! NDSU fans at bwws in north dakota were Cheering for Wyoming. it was pretty cool
lakesbison
Cowpoke

i want some props...i told you that youd beat Boise!!+
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

lakesbison wrote:i want some props...i told you that youd beat Boise!!+
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
cowboyz
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:i want some props...i told you that youd beat Boise!!+
A couple things here. One, if you want to be part of the Wyo experience, change "youd" to "we'd". Two, you're not the only one that said we'd beat Boise, so props to all of you, but I will give you credit for the score, you almost nailed it exactly.
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

joshvanklomp wrote:
lakesbison wrote:2 times in 20 years. thats what i was looking for. thanks josh. wow theres some success in this program!!
And yet, it's still more success than NDSU has had at the FBS level, so suck it....
Not sure I would say that. When is the last time Wyoming beat a P5 team? NDSU has done it 6 times in the last decade. Overall winning percentage is .750 against FBS teams in the last decade.

NDSU has had quite a bit of success playing at the FBS level.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
lakesbison wrote:2 times in 20 years. thats what i was looking for. thanks josh. wow theres some success in this program!!
And yet, it's still more success than NDSU has had at the FBS level, so suck it....
Not sure I would say that. When is the last time Wyoming beat a P5 team? NDSU has done it 6 times in the last decade. Overall winning percentage is .750 against FBS teams in the last decade.

How many 6-win seasons does NDSU have at the FBS level?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

joshvanklomp wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

Lol sad if you are hanging your hat on a 6 win season.

The conference NDSU plays in is ridiculously good. Better than many of the G5 conferences. Don't believe me? Go look at Jeff Sagarin's conference rankings. The MVFC is having a down year and yet it is literally right behind the MWC. Look at NDSU's strength of schedule. Right on par with the majority of the MW teams this year. You don't know much about the landscape of college football if you honestly don't think NDSU could consistently win 6 games in the MW.

I for one am happy NDSU isn't in some poop G5 conference. Who the hell cares about playing for the chance to go to some obscure bowl game? Our stadium is constantly sold out. We have been averaging 3-4 games on ESPN each year. We are consistently producing NFL talent. Have hosted Gameday twice and also hosted Sportscenter. We get paid large amounts of money each year to beat FBS teams and play in a conference with very very good football teams.
Last edited by 2011BisonAlumni on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

The conference NDSU plays in is ridiculously good. Better than many of the G5 conferences. Don't believe me? Go look at Jeff Sagarin's conference rankings. The MVFC is having a down year and yet it is literally right behind the MWC. Look at NDSU's strength of schedule. Right on par with the majority of the MW teams this year. You don't know much about the landscape of college football if you honestly don't think NDSU could consistently win 6 games in the MW.
So that would be a 0 right? 0 six win seasons?
2011BisonAlumni
Buckaroo

wyokoke wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

Nope and I don't really care. We play our annual game against FBS teams each year and get to watch arrogant FBS teams go into meltdown mode when an FCS team kicks the living piss out of them, like freaking UND (a non playoff FCS team) did to you last year.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

Nope and I don't really care. We play our annual game against FBS teams each year and get to watch arrogant FBS teams go into meltdown mode when an FCS team kicks the living piss out of them, like freaking UND (a non playoff FCS team) did to you last year.
Someone's sure proud of their JV team
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
2011BisonAlumni wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

I for one am happy NDSU isn't in some poop G5 conference. Who the hell cares about playing for the chance to go to some obscure bowl game? Our stadium is constantly sold out. We have been averaging 3-4 games on ESPN each year. We are consistently producing NFL talent. Have hosted Gameday twice and also hosted Sportscenter. We get paid large amounts of money each year to beat FBS teams and play in a conference with very very good football teams.
Are you guys getting prepped for your massive battle vs. Youngstown State or is it Indiana State week? Everyone is on pins and needles to find out how that epic show down is going to go.

Your conference sucks balls. Boise has struggled to win the MWC since they joined. NDSU would struggle to finish .500.

No one gives a poop about NDSU. Take your crap back to the junior varsity message board so you can brag with the rest of the midgets.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

2011BisonAlumni wrote:Lol sad if you are hanging your hat on a 6 win season.
No hat hanging here.

Your buddy lakes was trying to troll hard by implying this was the first time Wyoming has ever won 6 games. Simple facts say otherwise. Kind of like the fact that NDSU still has zero six-win seasons against FBS opponents.

You wanna talk about your six FBS wins over the last decade?

at Minnesota - They finished 1-11. Not something I'd brag about.
at Kansas - Really? Pumping your chests about a win over Kansas?!
at Minnesota - Wow, a 3-9 team. Big win!
at Kansas State - Good win, but this was also your best team in program history.
at Iowa State - Wow, a 2-10 team. Big win!
at Iowa - Not the 11th-best team in the country like you thought you were beating.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
lakesbison
Cowpoke

i just loved how Craig threw up the NDSU horns. awesome.
cowboyz
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:i just loved how Craig threw up the NDSU horns. awesome.
Now I thought you'd would have hated that as it comes off like an F you to his old team. Maybe you look at things differently than I do...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

FUN, FUN, FUN