So this Bohl ball thing is kinda workin

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am Bringing up really old threads...but this thread does bring a good question...what happened to BeaverPoke? He used to be the most active person on here. I hope he is ok.
Very strange, but to each their own I guess. Can't say I miss Mr. "I Told You So" much though! :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:31 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am Bringing up really old threads...but this thread does bring a good question...what happened to BeaverPoke? He used to be the most active person on here. I hope he is ok.
Very strange, but to each their own I guess. Can't say I miss Mr. "I Told You So" much though! :lol:
I agree. Never felt he was much of an actual UW fan as much as he was just a frequent poster.
I'm good for 3!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Hope Beaver is good.

Bohl build has had hiccups but overall good. The atmosphere is very good which appears to be helping recruiting.

I still have concerns on offense and the trust with Vigen, but Bohl knows what he's doing. I was less impressed with last year than most, but the past 3 year trajectory has been pretty good.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

yea I graduated w vigen. good guy, average O.C. But he does exactly what Bohl wants.... lap dog.

i havent been here in a few years and this was 1 of the last threads i was on. sorry for the Phoenix rising...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

6-6 being debatable as to whether it is success or not is proof Bohl has improved the program. The names on the back of the jerseys change, but more often than not we know the program's wheelhouse is somewhere between 6-6 and 9-3 on an annual basis under Bohl.

Is it college football glory? No, but it sure as poop is better than the days we would argue on this forum about whether Glenn or Christensen's 4-8 season was a step forward or not.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

J-Rod wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:05 am 6-6 being debatable as to whether it is success or not is proof Bohl has improved the program. The names on the back of the jerseys change, but more often than not we know the program's wheelhouse is somewhere between 6-6 and 9-3 on an annual basis under Bohl.

Is it college football glory? No, but it sure as poop is better than the days we would argue on this forum about whether Glenn or Christensen's 4-8 season was a step forward or not.
LIES :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

He's alive and kicking. He posts as nwcowboy on the mountain west board.
ragtimeJOE
Buckaroo

Been through it several times, J, but I'd put Glenn and Bohl about equal with very slight edge to Bohl. I liked Glenn also, so I'm not suggesting change. I think 6-6 last year was a pure function of terribly weak teams at the end.

Either way. Anxious to see this year and glad to have Bohl as coach.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:30 am
When you're only 50% Cowboy fan you don't stick around full-time
He's on MWCBoard a lot, but he posts under NorthWest Cowboy now.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyovanian wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:03 am
I wonder if he'll be back on the bandwagon if we start winning big again.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:50 am
I don't think he ever jumped off. He just posts on another board.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:50 am
You have to be on the bandwagon first before you jump off.
I'm good for 3!