Congratulations Cowboys. Ever since I visited Wyoming

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

this summer I have become a huge fan of the Cowboys. I actually live in NC but I visited Wyoming and Laramie. Your campus is beautiful and if I were 18 again I would definitely plan to attend U. of Wyo.

I have made it a point to catch everyone of your football scores. Unfortunately, I don't get your games on TV in NC but I at least get the scores. Good luck the rest of the season.
American Horse
Ranch Hand

Thanks Gunslinger. Although Laramie and WY aren't for everyone, for those of us that love em', there is no better place in the world. At times it can be frustrating being a Cowboy fan but we love our Pokes! Welcome to the family.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Welcome to the bunkhouse Slinger. We embrace all those who love the Cowboys. Now, talk NC, NC State, or Duke into scheduling a home and home so we can bring the Cowboy back East again.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

I live in NC but actually I am a University of SC fan. Boy, would love to have the Pokes play at Williams- Brice Stadium. It's bigger and nicer than UNC's, NCSU's and certainly Duke's stadium, which is not much more than a high school stadium. But, love the U. of Wyo campus.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

CheyenneGunslinger wrote:I live in NC but actually I am a University of SC fan. Boy, would love to have the Pokes play at Williams- Brice Stadium. It's bigger and nicer than UNC's, NCSU's and certainly Duke's stadium, which is not much more than a high school stadium. But, love the U. of Wyo campus.
My wife is a South Carolina grad. Looking forward to that home-and-home in basketball!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

I did not know the U. of SC played the U. of Wyoming in basketball. I am more of a football fan than a basketball fan but I do check a few basketball fans. I will check the schedule and circle it on my calendar and catch that game. Although, I live in NC it is only about a three hour drive to Columbia, SC.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

American Horse wrote:Thanks Gunslinger. Although Laramie and WY aren't for everyone, for those of us that love em', there is no better place in the world. At times it can be frustrating being a Cowboy fan but we love our Pokes! Welcome to the family.
I know all about frustration, I have been a U. of SC dna rifle fan for many years and I can tell you it has been frustrating at times. So, I will fit right into the Wyo family.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote:
CheyenneGunslinger wrote:I live in NC but actually I am a University of SC fan. Boy, would love to have the Pokes play at Williams- Brice Stadium. It's bigger and nicer than UNC's, NCSU's and certainly Duke's stadium, which is not much more than a high school stadium. But, love the U. of Wyo campus.
My wife is a South Carolina grad. Looking forward to that home-and-home in basketball!
When does the home and home games begin with the U. of Wyo and the U. of SC? I checked this year's schedule for both men's and women's teams and didn't see the U. of Wyo on either schedule.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

CheyenneGunslinger wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
When does the home and home games begin with the U. of Wyo and the U. of SC? I checked this year's schedule for both men's and women's teams and didn't see the U. of Wyo on either schedule.
It's for the 2017-2018 season

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

CBSSports Network this weekend 7pm EDT vs Boise State, then next weekend vs Utah St, ESPN 2 10:15pm EDT, hope that helps