Game thread: AFA at Wyo

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

Big f'ing day! After the WTF moment in E Michigan, I was ready to write these guys off again - scars are too fresh. Couldn't be prouder of the squad after the last two weeks. Not that it matters to them, but Bohl and staff have earned my trust with the last two performances. I will just enjoy the ride for a while. Fun to be on the winning side for a few weeks. Enjoy the week off but keep the focus 'Boys!!!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

kdwrightuwyo wrote:
elfletcho wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:What's the story with Granderson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was standing in the north endzone when he walked by going to the RAC. He might be done for the year. I am guessing ACL by the way he was walking.
Someone on Twitter (maybe a beat writer) was told it wasn't a ligament...let's cross our fingers
He had that "I'm really scared" look on his face. Hoping for the best. They dressed 92 after he went out. I don't think 92 got in the game after that so I am hoping his red shirt is still intact.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

HiCountryCowboy wrote:Big f'ing day! After the WTF moment in E Michigan, I was ready to write these guys off again - scars are too fresh. Couldn't be prouder of the squad after the last two weeks. Not that it matters to them, but Bohl and staff have earned my trust with the last two performances. I will just enjoy the ride for a while. Fun to be on the winning side for a few weeks. Enjoy the week off but keep the focus 'Boys!!!
Emu played with Toledo for three quarters. Pokes should be 5-1. That was a bad loss.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Man alive, I feel kinda like SDPoke said awhile back, that when I'm unable to watch or even follow the pokes due to being out in the middle of nowhere, they play really well! I haven't been able to catch or follow either of the last two games due to busy life schedules, and I'm almost hesitant to watch the next one for fear it'll break the trend :P Hope they keep on rolling!!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

djm19 wrote:
HiCountryCowboy wrote:Big f'ing day! After the WTF moment in E Michigan, I was ready to write these guys off again - scars are too fresh. Couldn't be prouder of the squad after the last two weeks. Not that it matters to them, but Bohl and staff have earned my trust with the last two performances. I will just enjoy the ride for a while. Fun to be on the winning side for a few weeks. Enjoy the week off but keep the focus 'Boys!!!
Emu played with Toledo for three quarters. Pokes should be 5-1. That was a bad loss.
I give EMU credit for playing well, but the Pokes lost that one. That loss did seem to light a fire. The best part is this is still a young team that isn't close to reaching their pinnacle. They will be in the conference title hunt next year...and maybe. just maybe this year.

Go Pokes!!
American Horse
Ranch Hand

Great win and things obviously going in the right direction. We have a lot to improve on and there will be some setbacks. However this team is playing hard and getting better. Last years team was a total embarrassment and the worst D1 team I had ever seen. Far different this year. Good job coaches, players and fans!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Highlights: Football vs. Air Force (10/8/16) -- (WyoVision)

Highlights of the Pokes' 35-26 win over Air Force on 10/8/16 at War Memorial Stadium.