Disgust....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
American Horse
Ranch Hand

I know two elderly gentleman (OK, ones my Dad, the other an uncle) that have attended most home games since the end of the Eaton era. That's a lot of football. I have seen them mad, ecstatic, disappointed, euphoric, hopeful etc. about Cowboy FB. However for the first time in my life I have seen a new feeling from them. Disgust. Disgust with the players, (no pride), coaches and the whole FB program. As one told me about the game Sat. "The cops should have gone out on the field at halftime and arrested every player, coach, manager and anyone else associated with this team and arrested them for impersonating a football team!"
Let's face it, we are the worst team in our division. An 0-12 season is very possible and maybe probable. If you think recruiting was hard at WY before, how hard do you think it will be trying to sell this product to a recruit? Might as well go after only WY kids. People say there are not enough good ones to play at this level. I say you could put together enough that could go out and get their asses whipped just like these "good" ones we have recruited are. We are obviously terrible. Let's be terrible with WY kids. OK, I was being sarcastic on the WY kids part but this has become very painful. Everyone that has anything to do with this program should apologize to the students, faculty and people of WY for the product they are producing.
Sorry guys, I'm venting and outright pissed. I am also outta here. See you on the basketball/wrestling forums in about a month.