It just got pretty lonely on the bandwagon

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

See you all when you're ready to jump back on.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

ZapPoke wrote:See you all when you're ready to jump back on.
I'll be there when we get a new coach.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

You're so cool
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

For as much as people talk about suffering through decades with this program, it's amazing how quickly those same people give up on the same program in a year they went into knowing it's still a rebuilding process.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:For as much as people talk about suffering through decades with this program, it's amazing how quickly those same people give up on the same program.
I gave up on the football program long ago, doesn't mean I don't root for them or pay attention anymore, would be thrilled to attend every game if I could and sing about roses and butterflies, but I don't attend poop shows.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

It is one thing to rebuild but when you lose at home to a mid level FCS school and don't even compete it is no longer rebuilding it is regressing.

We should focus more on basketball .

I honestly don't think with the way things are in college athletics now that Wyoming will really ever be able to compete that well in football. We might have some .500 years but that is about as good as it will get.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:For as much as people talk about suffering through decades with this program, it's amazing how quickly those same people give up on the same program in a year they went into knowing it's still a rebuilding process.
What rebuilding decade are you talking about?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

joshvanklomp wrote:For as much as people talk about suffering through decades with this program, it's amazing how quickly those same people give up on the same program in a year they went into knowing it's still a rebuilding process.
We've been "rebuilding" for over a decade. First the Koenning years happened, some of the worst in UW history. Then we brought in Glenn, started off promising, but then struggled to hit 4 wins. Then we got DC who was incredibly predictable and terrible at player development. Now, after last year looking promising, we lose by double digit figures to the bad North Dakota school. What the hell more do you want?
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

You have been on that bandwagon for 30 years
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Rebuilding is one thing, but there needs to be visible progress. Like fromolwyoming said, there appears to be serious regression.
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

This is not part of rebuilding. It is a regression. Let's find out next game if it is a market correction or a crash.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Cuttslam wrote:
You have been on that bandwagon for 30 years
Actually, it has been over 50 years. I'm not going anywhere
American Horse
Ranch Hand

Not ready to give up on Bohl yet but have just about given up on WY football. They will always be my team, and I will always root for them, but if we EVER get a .500 season again after this total embarrassment, I will be happy.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
Rebuilding is one thing, but there needs to be visible progress. Like fromolwyoming said, there appears to be serious regression.
We all saw this happening before last season. We knew it was a big senior class last year and that we lost a number of defensive players on an already bad defense. Everyone just assumed it would be addition by subtraction. It was the first game on defense at this level for probably half of the back-7.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

joshvanklomp wrote: We all saw this happening before last season. We knew it was a big senior class last year and that we lost a number of defensive players on an already bad defense. Everyone just assumed it would be addition by subtraction. It was the first game on defense at this level for probably half of the back-7.
You're preaching to the choir. I've been saying all off-season that a rude awakening was ahead....but losing by double digits to UND?! That never crossed my mind.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

joshvanklomp wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
We all saw this happening before last season. We knew it was a big senior class last year and that we lost a number of defensive players on an already bad defense. Everyone just assumed it would be addition by subtraction. It was the first game on defense at this level for probably half of the back-7.
And what about the offense? Or better phrased, lack thereof? And all the penalties?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

We have 3 seniors, 4 juniors and 4 sophomores starting on offense. We were also supposed to have the two best running backs in the league. What we have is a giant cluster f-word that not only can't score, they can't even sustain a drive for longer than two minutes. The defense had a part in losing this game, but the offense, or lack of any semblance of an offense, is what lost this one. I didn't expect this to be a banner year, but I did expect the Pokes to take care of business against a mid-level Big Sky team that was playing at 7,220 feet.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

CowboyNV wrote:We have 3 seniors, 4 juniors and 4 sophomores starting on offense. We were also supposed to have the two best running backs in the league. What we have is a giant cluster f-word that not only can't score, they can't even sustain a drive for longer than two minutes. The defense had a part in losing this game, but the offense, or lack of any semblance of an offense, is what lost this one. I didn't expect this to be a banner year, but I did expect the Pokes to take care of business against a mid-level Big Sky team that was playing at 7,220 feet.
Yes. You are correct. They whipped our asses. Our linemen on both sides of the ball are little bitches compared to them. They absolutely, completely and unequivocally controlled the line of scrimmage.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:
CowboyNV wrote:We have 3 seniors, 4 juniors and 4 sophomores starting on offense. We were also sI'm posed to have the two best running backs in the league. What we have is a giant cluster f-word that not only can't score, they can't even sustain a drive for longer than two minutes. The defense had a part in losing this game, but the offense, or lack of any semblance of an offense, is what lost this one. I didn't expect this to be a banner year, but I did expect the Pokes to take care of business against a mid-level Big Sky team that was playing at 7,220 feet.
Yes. You are correct. They whipped our asses. Our linemen on both sides of the ball are little bitches compared to them. They absolutely, completely and unequivocally controlled the line of scrimmage.

Our Offensive line played like soft little kitty. No push the entire game. Total lack of emotion and competitiveness. Im not shocked by the O line it's been our Achilles heal for years. my group always sits behind the Cowboys sideline and i can hear and see the coaches frustration while asking them what their assignment was. We have absolutely no nasties on our line. Also Coffman looked rattled and nervous as f-word. He played Big 10 football and got nervous about a middle pack big Sky team. I expected to see a leader on the field, but from what I saw..Kirkgaard was more of a leader. At least Kirk would show emotion and fire up guys. Yarbrough, Wick and DJ May were the only ones I saw trying to fire up guys. Hoping the first game nerves are gone by next week. Otherwise it's a wrap.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

I'll speak only for myself (I insist) but I'm nowhere near off the Craig Bohl bandwagon. In Bohl we (I) trust.