Cowboys Jersey

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Can't find anything online anywhere to buy, Anyone have any suggestions? I See a lot of people wearing #16 Jerseys in last years games but I can't find one anywhere or any number for that fact. Is it easier to get one in Laramie? If so someone wanna help me I'll I'll send cash or w/e so you can buy it and mail it back just let me know!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Vorel has tweeted that the brown and gold stores have a no.1 jersey. There may be others.

Also, I emailed Mad Dog last week and have ordered one of the camo unis from him.mthey are $45 and then $15 to ship to Omaha. Shipping is a bit steep, but I ordered Appleby's jersey. He may not have played a game in it, but he'll be a key player in the next few years. Though they were not my favorite uniform (probably least favorite), Im excited to get one.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Who can I contact to get one of those? not my fav but a Jersey is a Jersey when I can't find anything else except extra large MWC 06 Cowboys Jersey.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:Who can I contact to get one of those? not my fav but a Jersey is a Jersey when I can't find anything else except extra large MWC 06 Cowboys Jersey.

Me or Wyokoke can help you out.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Who can I contact to get one of those? not my fav but a Jersey is a Jersey when I can't find anything else except extra large MWC 06 Cowboys Jersey.

Just let me know what you need when you find out need to get it so I'm ready for a new season!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Email Mad Dog at: [email protected]

He sent me a list of sizes and numbers that he has in stock. If the Beave or someone is willing to help, you can save on shipping.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

BeaverPoke wrote:

So are other jerseys not available for purchase? Only camo?
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Vorel has tweeted that the brown and gold stores have a no.1 jersey. There may be others.

Also, I emailed Mad Dog last week and have ordered one of the camo unis from him.mthey are $45 and then $15 to ship to Omaha. Shipping is a bit steep, but I ordered Appleby's jersey. He may not have played a game in it, but he'll be a key player in the next few years. Though they were not my favorite uniform (probably least favorite), Im excited to get one.
I ordered a few of them myself. Solid deal. I picked up Uso's #90 :thumb:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

It baffles me and is mind boggling that someone is selling them but you have to go through such a pain in the ass to find them, I'm pretty sure if there was just a generic website set up to sell these they would sell it's so damn hard to find them.

The school does a poop job of this even the brownandgold.com has nothing.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:It baffles me and is mind boggling that someone is selling them but you have to go through such a pain in the ass to find them, I'm pretty sure if there was just a generic website set up to sell these they would sell it's so damn hard to find them.

The school does a poop job of this even the brownandgold.com has nothing.
I'll swing by the brown & gold after work tomorrow and see if they've got any jerseys in. The ones they get are kind of crappy, but they're WYO jerseys nonetheless.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I wish you could get some with players names on them.
There has to be a company that can "custom" make them to get a name put on.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:I wish you could get some with players names on them.
The Brown & Gold will customize one for you. They won't let you put a current player's name/number combo on it, though.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote:
The Brown & Gold will customize one for you. They won't let you put a current player's name/number combo on it, though.
Really???

So I can get a #5 Carta-Samuels or #16 Smith?
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Walmart in Laramie was selling #21 jerseys in Brown. They dont look anything like the official ones but it was still a decent jersey.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
Really???

So I can get a #5 Carta-Samuels or #16 Smith?
I believe so
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Just got my jersey in the mail today...rolled up in an ink toner box.

Despite being a 31 yr old fat guy, it fits. Hahaha.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Well done, sir! I'll do the same when I pick mine up.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

NICE!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

These are the Jerseys that online sporting good stores have.

So awful looking, I really didn't want a camo Jersey but for the cost I'm ok with it. I got Jake Maulhardt and Alex Bush 83/48. I wish there would have been some 6/55/16/33/2/20 any of those numbers would have worked so I just took the future of the team!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Hey, I have that jersey in #16, along with a retro style brown #16 that I got at the Brown and Gold in Laramie before last season. Then I also have the gold #5 (Trent Sewell, because I still don't like that ACS left...haha) that is almost identical to the brown (inverse colors).