Cody Tucker is about to release a bracket of Wyoming's footballs biggest villains on Monday...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Today's match-up is the one seed: Lavell Edwards vs. the 16 seed Donnell Pumphrey...

Make sure and drop by and vote.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

Old-Bull wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:23 am Today's match-up is the one seed: Lavell Edwards vs. the 16 seed Donnell Pumphrey...

Pumphrey? Really? He wouldn't be in my top 100 of UW football nemesis'. Ya, he burned our special teams like a laxative, but that is about it.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:53 pm
Old-Bull wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:23 am Today's match-up is the one seed: Lavell Edwards vs. the 16 seed Donnell Pumphrey...

Pumphrey? Really? He wouldn't be in my top 100 of UW football nemesis'. Ya, he burned our special teams like a laxative, but that is about it.
I get it. He was pretty talkative. He even ran his mouth to the fans, would get up off the bench to taunt Wyoming fans in War Memorial. He was pretty easy to shut up though. The game we beat him in Laramie, I kept asking him, "Why aren't you dancing now?" I was even able to shut him up during the championship game by telling him he was a 5'5" nothing and that he would be a ball boy in the NFL, at best. That sat his tiny ass down.

Lavell, on the other hand......I hate that dude to this day.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Old-Bull wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:53 pm Lavell, on the other hand......I hate that dude to this day.
LaVell and Lloyd Eaton were the two that completely destroyed Wyoming football!!!! :tickedoff:

We only got two seasons in seeing a very good Wyoming football program in 1987 & 1988. 1996 & 2016 do not count because we didn't win a conference championship both times!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Old-Bull wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:53 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:53 pm

I get it. He was pretty talkative. He even ran his mouth to the fans, would get up off the bench to taunt Wyoming fans in War Memorial. He was pretty easy to shut up though. The game we beat him in Laramie, I kept asking him, "Why aren't you dancing now?" I was even able to shut him up during the championship game by telling him he was a 5'5" nothing and that he would be a ball boy in the NFL, at best. That sat his tiny A$$ down.

Lavell, on the other hand......I hate that dude to this day.
I actually hated him. Anyone that was instrumental in denying us a conference chip is up there. Pumpftlrey is a worthy villain
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Bradlee Van Pelt, my least favorite CSU player in history is up against Dubois. Although changing the colors and sponsoring "Spooge" the mascot were horrible, unforgivable offenses, I still voted for BVP.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:39 am Bradlee Van Pelt, my least favorite CSU player in history is up against Dubois. Although changing the colors and sponsoring "Spooge" the mascot were horrible, unforgivable offenses, I still voted for BVP.
I voted for DuBois. I can’t forgive those colors and the stupid mascot and logos. We were no better than Boise in the regard for a few horrible years
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 226 times

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:39 am Bradlee Van Pelt, my least favorite CSU player in history is up against Dubois. Although changing the colors and sponsoring "Spooge" the mascot were horrible, unforgivable offenses, I still voted for BVP.
Bradlee Van Pelt and David Roddy...the two guys that I 'hated' the most because they wore the CSU green & gold but damn I wish we would have had those guys at Wyoming. A linebacker playing quarterback.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

For the last few years he could put the forward pass on there as a program villain.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

SDPokeFan wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:58 pm For the last few years he could put the forward pass on there as a program villain.
Or dare we say that Craig Bohl is a program villain, since he is responsible / accountable for such efficiencies in the passing game? :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...