Having problems logging in?

If you have ideas, questions, or anything, send 'em this way!
User avatar
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Posts: 10105
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by MrTitleist » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:44 pm

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
Do you still have my email address? If so, wanna email me a couple screenshots of the deny pages?
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by ItSucksToBeACSURam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
Do you have the "s" in the "https://"?
Yes
Image

User avatar
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by ItSucksToBeACSURam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 pm

MrTitleist wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:44 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
Do you still have my email address? If so, wanna email me a couple screenshots of the deny pages?
I do not have your email
Image

User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 11931
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by fromolwyoming » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:49 pm

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 pm
fromolwyoming wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:38 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
Do you have the "s" in the "https://"?
Yes
Then I'm afraid you've been hijacked by a Cougar Sheep. A grad of both YBU and CSEwe that is so awful, they will do petty things that annoy you just out of spite.

User avatar
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:08 pm
Location: The ACME Corporation

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by Wyolie Coyote » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:40 pm

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
same issue here. any solution?
Image

User avatar
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by ItSucksToBeACSURam » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Wyolie Coyote wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:40 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am
For real... It's getting super annoying having to log in EVERY single time I change pages on here... I have tried all the tips and tricks discussed herein. Any other ideas? I have the same issue from my phone, my computers, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox....
same issue here. any solution?
No not yet
Image

FarmerPoke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by FarmerPoke » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 am

For myself I've found that if I pull up the wyonation home page instead of the forums, and then click on the forums from the home page, I stay logged in every time..... don't really know why, but it works for me. Also don't have to re-log in, it keeps me logged in from the previous session.

User avatar
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6767
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by laxwyo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 am

I don’t want to nitpick but the login thing needs fixed. It’s sort like a bad lock, sure you can jiggle it to get it open but there’s still some kind of underlying issue. Also, tapatalk app still doesn’t work with wyo nation
[img]file://localhost/Users/Sean/Desktop/gif_125x69_d53246.gif[/img]
W-Y, Until I Fucking Die!

User avatar
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Posts: 10105
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by MrTitleist » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 am

FarmerPoke wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 am
For myself I've found that if I pull up the wyonation home page instead of the forums, and then click on the forums from the home page, I stay logged in every time..... don't really know why, but it works for me. Also don't have to re-log in, it keeps me logged in from the previous session.
laxwyo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 am
I don’t want to nitpick but the login thing needs fixed. It’s sort like a bad lock, sure you can jiggle it to get it open but there’s still some kind of underlying issue. Also, tapatalk app still doesn’t work with wyo nation
It is fixed. You need to change your bookmarks or autofills to point to https://wyonation.com rather than http://wyonation.com (or https://wyonation.com/forum if you go there instead).

Tapatalk.. I might have to look into it. I don't use it myself, as the mobile site works pretty well. Seems like someone earlier in the thread maybe had Tapatalk working?
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by ItSucksToBeACSURam » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 am

MrTitleist wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 am
FarmerPoke wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:25 am
For myself I've found that if I pull up the wyonation home page instead of the forums, and then click on the forums from the home page, I stay logged in every time..... don't really know why, but it works for me. Also don't have to re-log in, it keeps me logged in from the previous session.
laxwyo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 am
I don’t want to nitpick but the login thing needs fixed. It’s sort like a bad lock, sure you can jiggle it to get it open but there’s still some kind of underlying issue. Also, tapatalk app still doesn’t work with wyo nation
It is fixed. You need to change your bookmarks or autofills to point to https://wyonation.com rather than http://wyonation.com (or https://wyonation.com/forum if you go there instead).

Tapatalk.. I might have to look into it. I don't use it myself, as the mobile site works pretty well. Seems like someone earlier in the thread maybe had Tapatalk working?
I have done this and can assure you the problem is not fixed.
Image

User avatar
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Posts: 10105
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: Having problems logging in?

Post by MrTitleist » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 am

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 am
I have done this and can assure you the problem is not fixed.
lol.. I know you still have a problem. Your problem is honest to god stumping me. Like, I have no explanation for it.
ImageImageImageImage

Post Reply