Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

ImageImageImageImage
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

I sure hope that Athletic Director Burman, and Coach Shyatt do the right thing. I don’t know the facts, for sure, and maybe there are mitigating circumstances, but he plead guilty to serious charges and if he is given another chance I sure hope it isn’t because of his team standing and their concern for results. I hope it is based on ‘real’ fairness and a belief that he ‘gets it’ and has changed. I have a lot of faith in Larry Shyatt and hope he and Burman get it right.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I don't know all the facts about how they got involved in this - I doubt anyone on here does. Maybe they (Washington & Smith) got suckered into the fight instead of going and looking for a fight. I think Coach Shyatt will make his decision based on the facts of what happened.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 154 times

I'm good with whatever happens. Coach shy will make the appropriate call, which I will back.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

The altercation involved a prominent insurance agent's son. I would surmise that Leonard and Shakir got "suckered" into this mess. Maybe some resentment towards the program from the plaintiff.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

The little I know about it is enough for me to cut them.
I'm stricter than I used to be.

"Cause nothing can wait forever."
"They don't give unlimited chances in life. They'll hand you the knife and tell you to cut it or run."

"The days are getting shorter."
"It's over".
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Wyolie Coyote wrote:The altercation involved a prominent insurance agent's son. I would surmise that Leonard and Shakir got "suckered" into this mess. Maybe some resentment towards the program from the plaintiff.
Would that insurance agent happen to be a former UW player?
I'm good for 3!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyolie Coyote wrote:The altercation involved a prominent insurance agent's son. I would surmise that Leonard and Shakir got "suckered" into this mess. Maybe some resentment towards the program from the plaintiff.
There's nothing prominent about us insurance agents, man.