Sheridan #1 Powering ranking in 5A I wonder

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
WyNative
Ranch Hand

who their coach is? Could it be a fella from Kemmerer who was displaced so Joe's boy could be hired?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Here is how it shook out...

Don wanted to run CJC, and out of the DFO position. (Maybe he knew something...kidding, but you never know). Anyway...he was up for the position, already working at some capacity in CJC, against a fellow I will refer to as Guy Smiley. Smiley won out. Don bailed out. And that, is that. Too bad as well, I really like DJ.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WyNative
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:Here is how it shook out...

Don wanted to run CJC, and out of the DFO position. (Maybe he knew something...kidding, but you never know). Anyway...he was up for the position, already working at some capacity in CJC, against a fellow I will refer to as Guy Smiley. Smiley won out. Don bailed out. And that, is that. Too bad as well, I really like DJ.
Well Okay but me being from Kemmerer and I went to school with his mom and dad and it was about a job but it wasn't with the CJC. i'll leave it at that
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Interesting...I guess you just never know unless you are involved in every conversation, or are actually THE man himself, but I will say this...there were a bunch of us "rooting" for him to get the CJC position over Smiley. And Casey didn't appear on the scene for close to a 1/2 a year after Don took the position in CJC - and then Sheridan as AD/HC. That timing seems strange, but oh well. Sheridan is a great place to be.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...