Look at the facts: Mbaye, Jackson, Harrison

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

1. Tight with Antony Stewart, now an assistant at SIU.
2. No shows at the presser for the new UW coach Wednesday.
3. Defense is not a strong point with any of them (mainly Jackson).
4. Shyatt remarked that not all players from last season were committed to next season.
5. New Years Eve anyone?
6. All have 2 years and a redshirt to burn.

Appears to me that they are no longer Cowboys. Too bad...sometimes short sighted decisions "kids" make can end up haunting them the rest of thier lives...

:thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
jcintherock
Ranch Hand

Harrison is telling folks that he's transferring to Butler.....

That's some funny dodo!!!

Eff 'em.

Seriously
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

I don't mind Desmar taking off...if he doesn't want to be a Cowboy, then let him go. However I feel differently about M'Baye ,I feel that he is being persuaded by someone who isn't giving him some great information or advice. He started to really play some defesne as far as blocked shots go and such in the last 5-6 games of the season. I think he could flourish under Shyatt and I'll be sad if he leaves.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

SLCPoke wrote:I don't mind Desmar taking off...if he doesn't want to be a Cowboy, then let him go. However I feel differently about M'Baye ,I feel that he is being persuaded by someone who isn't giving him some great information or advice. He started to really play some defesne as far as blocked shots go and such in the last 5-6 games of the season. I think he could flourish under Shyatt and I'll be sad if he leaves.
I feel the same about M'Baye. He is listening to the wrong crowd. He doesn't realize his potential under Shyatt & this staff.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Kind of makes you sad because someone is persuading him to do something that doesn't benefit him but probably benefits the douche who is feeding him the crap.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

SLCPoke wrote:Kind of makes you sad because someone is persuading him to do something that doesn't benefit him but probably benefits the douche who is feeding him the crap.
We don't know for a fact that Mbaye is being persuaded. We can guess that, as it makes us feel better when the "official" word comes out that he is leaving.

I think the jury is out, by the way, on whether his D stepped up toward the end of the year. I agree he has potential, but playing D isn't just about coming from a blind side to get a block. His man D was very similar to BuedoEggbert.
Dear Karma,

SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Yah I guess I'm just assuming.....I'm hoping he just really isn't that stupid. Playing D isn't just about coming back side to get a block, but that is a step in the right direction....meaning he is rotating across to play helpside....he can be coached up to play better straight man.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

SLCPoke wrote:he can be coached up to play better straight man.
Agree. Hope something changes his mind (as I think he is burning bridges as we speak).
Dear Karma,

SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Yah I wouldn't doubt that he is...too bad. Oh well, I'm sure in 2 years we won't even remember him!