Regarding possible transfers.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

It's obvious the new regime is going to emphasize defense and rebounding. It brings up some interesting questions.

1. Who likes to play defense the least?

2. Who could benefit the most from working with a coach that mentored Noah at Florida?

3. Who thinks they can transfer to a more successful program than Shyatt can build in Laramie?

I don't think M'Baye is going to leave. I think he would flourish under Shyatt.

I hope Afam doesn't leave, but his knee may be done anyways. Maybe Schroyer just wasn't getting him excited and motivated. Desmar could be a good player if he stayed as well.

Who do you think is leaving Pokes fans? I feel much better now about keeping M'Baye then I did before. He would really benefit from Shyatt's coaching.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

I think waddell becomes much better down low on offense and defense
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
billings
Ranch Hand

I think we lose Desmar and Afam
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

billings wrote:I HOPE we lose Afam
Fixed it for you. Let's face it Billings, Afam probably won't make it back on the court anywhere...he is what I would call medically ineligible to play. So, for his sake, and UW's, I think it is time he hangs it up. Like Boobie did.

:cry:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I think that is the approach he took on the lackadaisical effort he put forth in recovery. It's quite unfortunate he could have been a bright star but that is a path he put himself on. At least I heard a number of times he didn't put forth the work effort he could have if he was serious about overcoming this injury.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:I think that is the approach he took on the lackadaisical effort he put forth in recovery. It's quite unfortunate he could have been a bright star but that is a path he put himself on. At least I heard a number of times he didn't put forth the work effort he could have if he was serious about overcoming this injury.
Overcoming a knee injury like that is not exactly easy. Mainly the mental factor. Trust me on that.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

we will not lose Afam and i am so glad!! on his facebook he checked in at "Shyattville"
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I dont think Afam leaves for the simple reason he doesnt have anywhere to go. No one else will give him a scholie. But like has been mentioned, he may not be capable or contributing any way. Jackson may leave since he may not like Shyatt's scheme and he seems to have already found a place to go and a connection there. But maybe not. M'Baye i have no idea, but I would think he certainly SHOULD stay for his benefit.