Laramie prepared for terrorist attack?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Yea, everybody in Wyoming is armed to the teeth. The terrorists better look out or they will get "Judged". :rofl:
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Well I know where to run to if our country goes to hell in a hand basket.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

J-Rod wrote:Well I know where to run to if our country goes to hell in a hand basket.
Speaking of which, anybody hear about how a few years ago a bunch of whack-jobs (a couple thousand at least from the sounds of it) were planning on moving to Wyoming (Sweetwater County if I remember right) because of some idea of how it would a last hold out of "true Americanism"? There was even a book about it apparently. They ended up deciding about someplace in Maryland I guess, but Wyoming was one of the final choices from what I read. No idea if I could still find it, but it was just one of those things that kind of grabs your attention.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

I seem to recall an uber militia type place somewhere around the Buddhist camp on 287 between Laramie and FoCo... they both still there? As long as were on 287, does that one rock in owl canyon still get painted about once a week?
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Subcanis wrote:I seem to recall an uber militia type place somewhere around the Buddhist camp on 287 between Laramie and FoCo... they both still there? As long as were on 287, does that one rock in owl canyon still get painted about once a week?
It doesn't get painted as often as it used to, but it changes colors quite a bit. You can count on it being painted incessantly during football season. Someone painted a flag on it around 9/11, though, and that has never been touched. Good to see that even when the students and fans are going about their silly rituals (Lord knows I still do from time to time) they still have a lot of respect.