TCU game

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

I'm real happy to see a lot of the guys getting playing time. It's important for Hudson, Gibson and Harrison to get playing time. At times they have hurt us, but who hasn't. I think Waddell is probably hurting us a bit more than he is helping. Small things are still killing us. Waddell misses two FT and TCU comes down and has drained a lot of their Ft's. Then we travel on a fast break. Harrison having a pretty good half. M'baye looks real good and has looked good since Schroyer "left".

Even though we are in last place, I have enjoyed watching the Cowboys more now that Schroyer is gone. I have an optimism about our team and I'm seeing the team playing harder. Good luck Cboys! I hope you get a few for yourselves between now and the end of the season.
W-Y, Until I Die!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

and this tcu basketball team is headed to the big east?!?!
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

wyosteelerfan wrote:and this tcu basketball team is headed to the big east?!?!
Hard to believe. They might want Gilespie as much as we do. For them to become competitive in that league is going to take some monumental changes.

On a happier note, I listened to the game at work today. I was very impressed listening to M'Baye after the game. He sounded very upbeat and hopeful about the rest of the season.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

bladerunnr wrote:
wyosteelerfan wrote:and this tcu basketball team is headed to the big east?!?!
Hard to believe. They might want Gilespie as much as we do. For them to become competitive in that league is going to take some monumental changes.

On a happier note, I listened to the game at work today. I was very impressed listening to M'Baye after the game. He sounded very upbeat and hopeful about the rest of the season.
Yeah, me too. He made a point to say now that everyone is playing, they are playing as a team. M'baye has been looking real good! He's developing a few moves and when he's motivated, he can be great. It's just good not to see Schroyer screaming at him anymore for trying hard but maybe doing something dumb. The team seems so relaxed without Schroyer around, granted the season is already over, but still good to see how they can play when they are loose.
W-Y, Until I Die!