Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
Wind River Poke
Ranch Hand

What a dip poop. Really, Heath never shoulders any blame. Now it's all the negativity. Hey wanna be coach, if you want roses and cheers learn to coach and win.
Happy is the day this clown is long gone.
“God bless Wyoming and keep it wild.”
-Helen Mettler, age 15, 1925
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wind River Poke wrote:What a dip s##t. Really, Heath never shoulders any blame. Now it's all the negativity. Hey wanna be coach, if you want roses and cheers learn to coach and win.
Happy is the day this clown is long gone.
I can't believe it. Who is responsible and accountable for Cowboy Basketball? Heath & Tom...and you both f-word up, what the hell do you expect? This isn't 5th grade girls soccer where everyone gets a snack and a participation trophy! Damn!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

There’s been a lot of things that’s been out of this team’s control for a year and a half. When your limited on who you can play in practice and who you an play in a game, and the league becomes the fourth-best league in the country, you’re going to struggle at times.
And when have the Pokes not struggled this season? Sure we didn't struggle that much against teams not ranked in the top 300. This moron has been about excuses since even before he coached his very first UW game. He's never been able to nut up so why expect that now. Enjoy early retirement you pansey ass!
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Obviously the team playing bad is the fans' fault. I hope you bad fans are happy with yourselves. You caused UW basketball to fail this year.

Heath is obviously a great coach.. that's why this isn't his fault.
ImageImageImageImage
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:Obviously the team playing bad is the fans' fault. I hope you bad fans are happy with yourselves. You caused UW basketball to fail this year.

Heath is obviously a great coach.. that's why this isn't his fault.
I'm a Cowboy fan and I'm sorry for making this a bad team.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Dread, that's admirable of you to take responsibility.
ImageImageImageImage
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

Titleist, which administrator was it that slap by wrist back in November or December for not liking Schroyer since he was hired? Maybe I should be applauded for the vision, not chastised.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I'm confused. I don't think I've ever said anything to you about not liking Schroyer.. maybe sarcastically, but I don't think I would have ridiculed you. I think most of us are on the same page when it comes to the state of MBB at UW.
ImageImageImageImage