maybe just maybe

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:Well it's the best we have played in quite a while.
Agreed, no shame in this one. Good game Pokes.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

It sure does sting but atleast we feel something besides apathy. Remember there's always hope even with a heath shroyer team. This could be tuning point for these young men. Let's make some noise at the tourny ,atleast win the play in.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I wanted the Pokes to beat those older guys. The only downside of a Poke win would have been that, for sure, Burman would have kept Holy Heath here another year. He may anyway.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I really hope this turns things around. Maybe we can catch lighting in a bottle and make a tourney run. Winning the tourney is probably the only way Heath keeps his job and this point. I'll be a heath fan if he can get us a MWC championship.

Good game though, even if it hurts more losing the close ones and f-word YOU BYU!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:The only downside of a Poke win would have been that, for sure, Burman would have kept Holy Heath here another year. He may anyway.
A friend of mine thinks this game probably saved HS's job!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:The only downside of a Poke win would have been that, for sure, Burman would have kept Holy Heath here another year. He may anyway.
A friend of mine thinks this game probably saved HS's job!!!
God no

Refs were f-word horrible
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

I think a win here might have saved him but no chance a loss does. He probably has to go deep in the tourney to save his job, but who only Tom knows the answer to that.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

TwoTone wrote:
God no

Refs were f##king horrible
Actually, considering the reffing I've seen at some UW-b(itch)yu games in the past, the refs for this one weren't all that bad. The announcers on the MTN on the other hand...WOW, when I could actually understand what he was saying through that accent I was cussing at him to shut the #%@$ up, what a moron.
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

The only thing that saddens me about this is we will never get another shot to beat those c***suckers at home. At least not in the near future
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy

Really poor officiating tonight. They made some terrible calls that really hurt momentum
I'm good for 3!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Cornpoke wrote:Really poor officiating tonight. They made some terrible calls that really hurt momentum
Typical poop. Refs largely were out to protect the conference sweetie. And I was kind of taken back about how much he cried...I thought with his obvious talent, he wouldn't resort to being an Ainge...I was wrong. We see it all the time...if you are the "special player" you get "special treatment" in our MWC. f-word bWHYu, all their fans and boosters, all their staff and faculty, all their ancestors, f-word 'em all. Enjoy the WCC you pricks.
Last edited by McPeachy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyo 1
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 4 times

McPeachy wrote:
Cornpoke wrote:Really poor officiating tonight. They made some terrible calls that really hurt momentum
Typical s##t. Refs largely were out to protect the conference sweetie. And I was kind of taken back about how much he cried...I thought with his obvious talent, he wouldn't resort to being and Ainge...I was wrong. We see it all the time...if you are the "special player" you get "special treatment" in our MWC. f##k bWHYu, all their fans and boosters, all their staff and faculty, all their ancestors, f##k 'em all. Enjoy the WCC you pricks.

well said :thumb:
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

marcuswyo wrote:I really hope this turns things around. Maybe we can catch lighting in a bottle and make a tourney run. Winning the tourney is probably the only way Heath keeps his job and this point. I'll be a heath fan if he can get us a MWC championship.

Good game though, even if it hurts more losing the close ones and f##k YOU BYU!
Charlie Sheen? Is that you? Put down that crack pipe!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote:
I really hope this turns things around. Maybe we can catch lighting in a bottle and make a tourney run. Winning the tourney is probably the only way Heath keeps his job and this point. I'll be a heath fan if he can get us a MWC championship.

Good game though, even if it hurts more losing the close ones and f##k YOU BYU!

Charlie Sheen? Is that you? Put down that crack pipe!
:rofl:
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

This