Anti BYU shirts

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

Friends,

I printed a couple more shirts for the BYU @ Wyoming game for Feb 2. Free shipping for Christmas. In order to have them by Christmas, please let me know by Dec. 14.

I only printed a handful so only a few are available. Please let me know if interested. Great quality shirt...hope you like them. I have given several to friends for presents already and they have been a hit.

Last edited by Pittsburgh Nellie on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

You got pictures and an email to order one?
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

The picture is included in the first post. I hope it works. If not, I can email you.

I can accept any form of payment. Please email [email protected]
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Um unfortunately, given the state of the mens basketball program, the cougar may be eating the cowboy.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

one-smooth-poke wrote:Um unfortunately, given the state of the mens basketball program, the cougar may be eating the cowboy.
Yeah, I would get one if we could beat them in something. I feel weird wearing it around knowing that they own us. I'd rather see a cougar wearing a tu-tu or something.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

Got some more ordered. Got them for cheaper this go 'round. Free shipping on all orders.

Send me a message asap. The game is right around the corner.
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

alright friends...six shirts left for the MWC tourney. $12.50 per shirt or $65 if all six are purchased. This saves a lot on shipping. Please send me a PM asap and I can get hem in the mail before the tourney. Free shipping on everything.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Pittsburgh Nellie wrote:alright friends...six shirts left for the MWC tourney. $12.50 per shirt or $65 if all six are purchased. This saves a lot on shipping. Please send me a PM asap and I can get hem in the mail before the tourney. Free shipping on everything.
sizes?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

I have more than I had thought. $100 buys all of the remaining shirts and ships UPS free in time for the Tourney. High quality shirts. Less than 10 bucks each cause of free shipping.

3 Med
5 L
2 XL
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I know we can hate on the sheep next year, but with the kitties from Provo gone, for the first time in football (and basketball too I think), neither YBU or Utah will be in the same conference as Wyoming. In a way, I'm kind of disheartend about it. A century of rivalry and tradition flushed down the drain.
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:I know we can hate on the sheep next year, but with the kitties from Provo gone, for the first time in football (and basketball too I think), neither YBU or Utah will be in the same conference as Wyoming. In a way, I'm kind of disheartend about it. A century of rivalry and tradition flushed down the drain.
Sure easy to hate those guys. Thus, the shirts.
7175 Poke
Buckaroo

I'll take them. Paypal?
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

7175 Poke wrote:I'll take them. Paypal?
PM sent.
7175 Poke
Buckaroo

PM'd you back.
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

shirts are all sold. My next design had the cowboy riding a ram....but let's just say the stereotype wasn't worth it. they looked kind of...interesting. :)