AFA vs Wyo Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

DAMNED!!!!!!!!! Coulda pulled off a win which would've helped the players gain confinence after two major blowout losses and the death of one kid.

I'm calling it we're going to go 5-7 and have a 7 game losing streak.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 50 times

There is no f-word fire in our defense. Does anybody on that side of the ball care about winning a game? ONE damn stop on defense and we win that game.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Going to be in bad shape the rest of the year :( unless we can pull off some miracle wins :( I'll leave the BYU vs Nevada game on because it is a game I plan on watching as well.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

this is a game we should have won. However, this is a team that nearly beat oklahoma and will be ranked in to 25 this year. I am really f-word pissed that DC didn't try and win this game when we had good field position and after the int. MY as well try and win look at the end result. f-word
23handicap
Buckaroo

Knapton and Biezens are a bust!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

I pissed when we lose games we should/could win. I hope those fags/mormons lose down in provo.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

thanks for putting up the game wyodal i appreciate it.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Few things I noticed:

1. Offensive line shrunk the gaps. I have a conspiracy theory that DC didn't really think he could win the BSU/Texas games and wanted to test the offensive line. He does want to win the conference so he shrunk it.

2. Defense can't stop the run. Giving up 3 or 4 yards a run, and occasionally a big run. Pass defense didn't do too bad.

3. Interception in the end zone, ACS just threw the ball too high. Fumbling the catch.

4. Air force brought their offense off the field more than our defense did. They had enough false starts, the chop block, etc.

5. Probably would have been a close game if both sides had played without the penalties and turnovers. I still think it weighs to the side of AFA though.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Hopefully one of the games will not only be worth watching but a win as well.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

While a loss, we definitly made progress. The running game was MUCH better. But if anyone noticed, we ran a triple option offense ourself for most of the game from a formation I haven't seen before. And it took Air Force by surprise as well, as we had more rushing yards then they did for the 1st half.

BTW, anybody catch the attendance number? It was easily over 20,000.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

it was 22000. Don't recall the last 3 digits. The other thing that surprised me was the huddle. Think they were trying to control the time of possession.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Guys, Texas getting destroyed by UCLA right now. 27-6 early in the 4th qtr.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

wyobrandon wrote:it was 22000. Don't recall the last 3 digits. The other thing that surprised me was the huddle. Think they were trying to control the time of possession.
That's what I was thinking. And the play calling worked much better. Though, there were a few passes where WRs were open but ACS just tucked the ball and ran.Would have set us up pretty well for some points.
Wyokie wrote:Guys, Texas getting destroyed by UCLA right now. 27-6 early in the 4th qtr.
That's what I've been reading on the MWC board. Is there an online stream for it?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Games on my stream now, Honestly I never felt Texas was a top 5 team this just goes to prove they are overrated from last year.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Texas is DOWN! Big time! Holy crap UCLA!

Any chance have a stream for the Bama-Arkansas game?
Kougar78
Ranch Hand

I paid special attention to the O-line today from the stands. It was exactly like last year when they concluded they didn't have the players for the spread (and we still don't)tightened the o-line and improved the pocket and the running game. Today's problem was ACS. He didn't trust his oline and would pull the ball down to run. Meanwhile he had receivers coming open early and late and some of them were wide open. I see no point in continuing to try and implement the spread. What's the point when we are obviously better without it.

I noticed no one mentioned that we can thank AFA receivers for not being able to catch. They dropped some opportunities and their QB missed a couple wide open pass plays, as well.

As for the defense, they kept AFA from breaking big plays. I don't know if they had a run of over 20 yards, but we had no answer for short yardage. That was an improvement. Although, I'm afraid of a 2-6 start.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Kougar78 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 pm

I paid special attention to the O-line today from the stands. It was exactly like last year when they concluded they
no wyo fan should be called kougar, were u from green river? I hate cougars unless u mean hot/slutty older women them i am ok with it.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote:
no wyo fan should be called kougar, were u from green river? I hate cougars unless u mean hot/slutty older women them i am ok with it.
Dude. I f-word LOVE HOT OLDER "friendly ladies"!

What was this thread about again?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

TwoTone wrote:What was this thread about again?
How close we were to beating a good team only to realize we SUCK!!!!!!

BTW, I'm not into cougars (older women). I prefer younger girls with a nice rack (c-cups preferred - fake ones are a bonus).
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote:
TwoTone wrote:What was this thread about again?
How close we were to beating a good team only to realize we SUCK!!!!!!

BTW, I'm not into cougars (older women). I prefer younger girls with a nice rack (c-cups preferred - fake ones are a bonus).
It does take 2-3 years. Run game was better, though I must admit, I never thought that we would utilize a form of the triple option.

BTW, I prefer women around my own age (college age, WOOH!), though I do agree with you on size, a nice C cup, maybe even D.