Nebraska Game Date Announced?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

BTW, Nebraska was ranked # 2 in the nation that day.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

kansasCowboy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Take a look at what happened last time we played Nebraska.
Agree Titleist! 32-42 and their were a few thousand Cowboy Fans in Lincoln that day. It got crazy. to bad Christopherson got hurt. If he didn't go down we won that game. they weren't stopping us at all that game. And then if Je'nay jackson wouldn't had muffed that punt we were in victory formation.
So close.
I don't know about the victory formation part, but we would have had a chance. We were down 3 (35-32) and our offense had been moving the ball all day. I would have liked our chances.

Really hits home just how far we have fallen. From taking the eventual national champs to the wire and playing other top ranked opponents on the road close (remember the Georgia game in 98, or even CU in 97 although they weren't quite at that level?). Very difficult to see where we are now.
7220 Report
Buckaroo

cheypoke wrote:whoa, 7220, why the bagging on Wyoming here? Why do you just assume that the rumor started on the Wyo side? The post I had read a while ago when this came up was that with the BIG 10 scheduling, Neb was perhaps going to have to boot one of its non-conf games, and if that was true, then it would likely be the UW game (which would make sense.)
I'm not bagging on Wyoming. I'm just reporting what I have heard. The Big 10 is going to add an additional conference game but that is not going to happen until 2013 at the earliest (the Big 10 schedule has been set up through the 2012 season), so the first two games of the Wyoming series are safe.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

7220 Report wrote:I'm just reporting what I have heard.
We all are. But you don't know as much about the situation, as you think you do.

And the "Dr. Tom" thing is ghey. :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...