Great game guys

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
TexasFight
Buckaroo

That's really it. Was really impressed with your team, much better than last year. And after looking at the Southern Utah game, I thought it might have been the opposite. Our team on the other hand I was not impressed with. Some of the stuff we call on offense is mind boggling. Gilbert really doesn't look off one receiver. Our defense is very good and very fast, but we missed some tackles last night that is very uncharacteristic of a Muschamp defense. I'm pretty concerned, we can't play like that against Tech, ou and Nebraska. But any other team you play against that doesn't have the talent that we have, you should beat. ACS looked pretty solid and your defense did ok other than missing some tackles. I think we can both agree that we both have a lot to work on. We definitely don't deserve a #5 ranking right now.

Hope everyone had a great trip to Austin and a great experience at DKR. I tried to say Good Game to as many Wyo fans as I could afterwards. Everyone I saw was nice and respectful.

Good luck this season, and good luck against Boise, I will be following.

Hook'em
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Thanks, hope to see you around in 2 years when we return.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah, hope to see ya in 2012. Same year we also get Nebraska and ACS will be a Senior...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Thanks for the words, TexasFight. Good luck the rest of the season
ImageImageImageImage