Anyone notice this disclaimer?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 125 times

From the UW CJC Online Auction:

DISCLAIMER: Winning bidder must be a University of Wyoming fan and supporter and must dress and act accordingly and in a professional and courteous manner while participating in this experience. At the sole discretion of University of Wyoming Athletic Department, if at any time during the experience the winning bidder is not acting in a professional and courteous manner, University of Wyoming Athletics may end the experience and no refund or additional services will be offered to the winning bidder whether or not the entire experience was completed. Winning bidder will be required to sign an indemnification waiver prior to participating.

Hmmmm...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

I imagine that is a disclaimer to keep ticket resellers, etc from trying to turn a profit off of auction items.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

What was the item and I dont see why the disclaimer is an issue... or is it not
Peanuts the Bulldog
Buckaroo

I think that the disclaimer is to keep people like me from winning a set of field passes or something like that.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Peanuts the Bulldog wrote:I think that the disclaimer is to keep people like me from winning a set of field passes or something like that.
Wee little shenanigans!!
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 125 times

Peanuts the Bulldog wrote:I think that the disclaimer is to keep people like me from winning a set of field passes or something like that.
I think, in that situation, if you bid high enough to win them...I would say, "Thanks for donating to the University of Wyoming athletics, you obviously are a closet UW fan, we appreciate your financial support".

The disclaimer is hilarious, very laughable. It was listed on a round of golf somewhere. I would honestly like to see that enforced.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...