Hot Potato Bowl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

CowboyNV wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm
CowboyNV wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 pm Instead of betting on fantasy football, perhaps you should try the real world. It's a bigger rush.
DFS betting has been determined legal to conduct in the state I reside. Sports betting has not. When facing depositions, it is good that I can testify that, to my knowledge, I am not engaged in illegal conduct.
Good point. I predict fantasy football (all fantasy sports) will soon be considered gambling and become illegal. By the way, that was the best $250 I've spent in a long time. Now to go buy some crow.
And your predictions have been super spot-on so far today

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

whyoh wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:45 pm
CowboyNV wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm
CowboyNV wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 pm Instead of betting on fantasy football, perhaps you should try the real world. It's a bigger rush.
DFS betting has been determined legal to conduct in the state I reside. Sports betting has not. When facing depositions, it is good that I can testify that, to my knowledge, I am not engaged in illegal conduct.
Good point. I predict fantasy football (all fantasy sports) will soon be considered gambling and become illegal. By the way, that was the best $250 I've spent in a long time. Now to go buy some crow.
And your predictions have been super spot-on so far today

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hahaha, sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. But at least I have the balls to post them :whistle:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm
wyoair wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:41 am
WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 pm Just an FYI on technical terms, a Separated Shoulder and AC separation are the same thing. No such thing as a Glenohumeral separation - dislocation or subluxation, yes - but separation, no.

I know it's just semantics, but as it's my field, I like to help clear up any confusion.
Orthopedist I take it? I worked with a group in Casper doing their urgent care/acute stuff for a while. I'm just a lowly NP haha. I guess yeah technically no such thing as a GH separation but I guess I was talking more humeral head subluxation I.e. anterior/posterior/ luxation erecta as opposed to an AC separation.
Actually, an Athletic Trainer, so you "outrank" me technically. But when it comes to Orthopedic conditions, I like to think I can hold my own. Especially with how those conditions relate/work in the realm of college athletics. Still kicking around the idea of going back to school and getting a PA-C, but not yet at least.
I don’t get into the whole rank thing, too much of that crap around the country. PA isn’t a bad deal at all. Ortho I’m assuming is what you would try to get into is pretty rewarding but demanding on family life. I got out and into family practice just due to call and better lifestyle with family practice. I still get a good deal of ortho without the call, holidays and weekends.