SOME OF YOU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyokie wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:04 am
poke_addict wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 pm
Wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 pm
Wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm
fromolwyoming wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:52 pm Some of us...

Had a lot of trouble logging in for some reason. At least I did. Would put in my username, password, click login, then the page reloads with those fields empty like I hadn't filled them in. I blame the sheep and ybu.
Thank GAWD I thought I was the only one!!!!!

When in doubt...blame BYU!!!!!!!!
Yeah. No clue why. But glad I can now.
I'm still having to re-log on every time I come back to the site tonight. Had no problems earlier today.
This was happening to me roughly a week ago then all of a sudden it just started working again.I never realized how many times a day I'm actually on this site until I had to login every time.
I'm still having problems.
Yeah. Keep having to log in every time I leave the forum. I can at least log in, but this is after following Mr. T's instructions.

Stupid sheep.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:44 am

Had a lot of trouble logging in for some reason. At least I did. Would put in my username, password, click login, then the page reloads with those fields empty like I hadn't filled them in. I blame the sheep and ybu.

I'm still having to re-log on every time I come back to the site tonight. Had no problems earlier today.
This was happening to me roughly a week ago then all of a sudden it just started working again.I never realized how many times a day I'm actually on this site until I had to login every time.
Yeah. Keep having to log in every time I leave the forum. I can at least log in, but this is after following Mr. T's instructions.

Stupid sheep.
THIS! I literally just made a post about this in the Misc forum. What the hell is this? Its happening to me when I click into a thread and then go back. It logs me out every time....
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

This was going on for a couple of days at least have you tried restarting your computer or phone?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

poke_addict wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

This was going on for a couple of days at least have you tried restarting your computer or phone?
Tried Mr. T's suggestions and still having to re log-in every time I get on the site.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Well... Brent Vigen sucks!!! We just lost to the worst team in the nation. Nice 7 win season. Stanard sucked, time to get rid of Vigen or 8 wins wins is the ceiling.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

dapokes wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 am Need a tall glass of STFU for 24 hr after a game to not embarrass yourself and the fan base with these trash/whining posts.

We lost. We win that game w Josh heatlhy, but he wasn't. We are still going to be 8-4. We are bowling for the first time in consecutive seasons since 87-88.

I'm sick of all of the sorry-ass loser posters asking for coaches heads. Shut the f-word up. You're annoying 97% of the good posters on this board and making Wyo fans look like some bitchy CSU fans that can't take an L.
Tell us more about 8-4. I'm sick of all the fans accepting mediocrity and accepting some of the worst losses in our history
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I want championships.....

29 years and counting.....
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!