When does...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I think josh has great potential and amazing upside and think under the right conditions will have a great nfl career. Just hope he gets the opportunity to be a backup for a while first. I agree Pittsburgh may be a great fit. I don’t see him coming back next year but I think it’s premature to think this offensive unit won’t improve in the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Since this year is a pretty strong QB class, it'll probably benefit Allen's chances of success as a pro. He's not getting taken ahead of Darnold and Rosen, and there's probably a good chance Lamar Jackson goes before him too?

In other words, he might come in to a team that isn't a complete mess and who has an offensive line that occasionally gives him time to throw, even if it'll be a year or so before he gets his first start. Would be kind of cool if he landed with Redskins, though, considering who he'd have at Center.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

jcintherock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:23 pm ..the Nick Smith era begin? Josh is a frustrating mofo.

Seriously...
Seriously (that's a strange name), you are absolutely correct with your observations of Josh. With an O line unable to sustain blocks, receivers who, at best only catch passes on occasion, no kicking game and complete lack of running game, clearly Josh should have won the game.

Seriously...
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Steamboat wrote:
jcintherock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:23 pm ..the Nick Smith era begin? Josh is a frustrating mofo.

Seriously...
Seriously (that's a strange name), you are absolutely correct with your observations of Josh. With an O line unable to sustain blocks, receivers who, at best only catch passes on occasion, no kicking game and complete lack of running game, clearly Josh should have won the game.

Seriously...
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

I was at Alcova last summer for the fourth. Nick Smith was drinking Smirnoff ice at the beach. Told me everything I needed to know about him..
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

303cowboy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 pm I was at Alcova last summer for the fourth. Nick Smith was drinking Smirnoff ice at the beach. Told me everything I needed to know about him..
Vodka? Shoulda drank a Coors Light. At least he wasn't drinking a Budweiser. That stuff is brewed at Fort Fart!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

303cowboy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 pm I was at Alcova last summer for the fourth. Nick Smith was drinking Smirnoff ice at the beach. Told me everything I needed to know about him..
Cut him!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Wyokie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:44 pm
Vodka? Shoulda drank a Coors Light. At least he wasn't drinking a Budweiser. That stuff is brewed at Fort Fart!!!!
Not vodka, the zima knockoff
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Isn't that what the O-line drinks before the game and during the game instead of Gatorade?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

303cowboy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Wyokie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:44 pm
Not vodka, the zima knockoff
Oh, that's even worse!!!!! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah, and a man's drink is cheap-ass beer that anywhere else, would be dumped down the toilet!
...Wait...
They don't even do that. :coffee: