at Boise game chat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

All our runners look "stiff" somehow. It's like watching a baby giraffe taking their first steps whenever they're handed the ball. It becomes extra apparent if it happens right before or right after a jet sweep. Even though those haven't been super successful, Conway runs in a fashion that at least looks like he's comfortable.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 am
wyokoke wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:11 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 pm Not only game over, but BS will probably make the spread.
Thank you Allen. Anybody that doesn't blame him must be a relative. NO accuracy in the pass game.
THIS IS AN OUTRAGEOUS POST!!!

I DID NOT say this in my original post! It said VIGEN, where you changed it to ALLEN. And the last sentence in my post was: "NO variety in offense", not what you changed it to.

wyokoke, you could have at least stated that you changed my post. You owe me and the forum an apology.

And to the moderator: What can you do to stop this nonsense?
I don't think wyokoke intended to make it look like you blamed Allen. He "corrected" your post by inserting his own opinion, which is why he put nothing in his part of the post.

I believe Internet courtesy is to post something along the lines of "Fixed it for you," however.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 pm Not only game over, but BS will probably make the spread.
Thank you Allen. Anybody that doesn't blame him must be a relative. NO accuracy in the pass game.

I DID NOT say this in my original post! It said VIGEN, where you changed it to ALLEN. And the last sentence in my post was: "NO variety in offense", not what you changed it to.

wyokoke, you could have at least stated that you changed my post. You owe me and the forum an apology.

LOL You have got to be poop me
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

wyokoke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 am

You are right. I should have acknowledged that that this was a modification of your post. Sorry.
OK then. All is forgiven.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:11 pm

You are right. I should have acknowledged that that this was a modification of your post. Sorry.
Pretty common knowledge on interweb forums is that if someone quotes a post with no reply, and there is a bolded/italicized/color modified word within the quote, the obviously changed quote is no longer attributed to the person being quoted. Simmer.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 150 times

Subcanis wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:11 pm

I’m a tool shed
Whoa!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

So I thought boise was not allowed to do all blue unis on the blue turf for conference Games. I thought the conference made a rule against it.

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:34 am So I thought boise was not allowed to do all blue unis on the blue turf for conference Games. I thought the conference made a rule against it.

This was a rule a few years back. However, when Boise was basically heading out the door to the Big East conference, one of the consolations the conference made in order to get them to stay (along with giving them the lion's share of the conferences profits) was that they could wear the blue jerseys on the blue turf again.