ATTN: We have an insider threat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:02 pm Laradise seems like a good fan to me
Thank you LanderPoke!! :thumb:

For everyone else - I apologize for being away due to work related responsibilities. We could have really made this a thread to remember!!!!

In other news, it still sucks to be a CSU Ram (their new sheep pen in Fart Collins isn't going to protect them from being 0-2 to start the season). And of course, F U BYU!!!

I do not apologize for being an obnoxious Cowboy fan. I wouldn't have it any other way!

GO POKES!!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 am
WyoBrandX wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 amIn fact, I bet wyonation would love it if we all went over there and signed up, then got them back here to engage.
Count me out. I will NEVER be a member of that board.

In fact, :finger: to that message board and a great portion of it's members.
+1,000,000
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 am
WyoBrandX wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 amIn fact, I bet wyonation would love it if we all went over there and signed up, then got them back here to engage.
Count me out. I will NEVER be a member of that board.

In fact, :finger: to that message board and a great portion of it's members.
I should have clicked the link and realized it was rivals. Oops.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

wyokoke wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:49 pm
bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/portlan ... 9d70a.html

How do you hire someone like that and not know what a loose cannon he is?
I feel like there's a chance he's back in Laramie.....There's a douche that looks like him at the bar I try to avoid talking to but the timeline mostly lines up, he looks like Dino. Obviously I could be wrong though
I think you may be right Koke. Pokesradio is back on the twitter with posts about season 2 of pokes radio.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

poke_addict wrote:
wyokoke wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:49 pm
bladerunnr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am
laxwyo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:21 am I'm enjoying this thread. Couple of notes. there is something weird about the cheyennegunslinger. I actually thought it was Dino. Second, I do suspect this laradise if only because he's now trying to call a wyonation old timer a sock puppet.

Funny you should mention him. He just lost his Portland radio gig over "offensive" comments.

http://www.insideradio.com/free/portlan ... 9d70a.html

How do you hire someone like that and not know what a loose cannon he is?
I feel like there's a chance he's back in Laramie.....There's a douche that looks like him at the bar I try to avoid talking to but the timeline mostly lines up, he looks like Dino. Obviously I could be wrong though
I think you may be right Koke. Pokesradio is back on the twitter with posts about season 2 of pokes radio.
I've been seeing this as well

W-Y, Until I Die!
Golfer
Buckaroo

LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/ ... oe.195430/
The Iowa coaching staff has been taking his posts into game film sessions since spring camp. Now we all know why Kfer makes $4MM!

If IOwa manages to win, it will be solely due to this treason by DC Poke!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

[/quote]

The Iowa coaching staff has been taking his posts into game film sessions since spring camp. Now we all know why Kfer makes $4MM!

If IOwa manages to win, it will be solely due to this treason by DC Poke![/quote]

This is too funny [emoji23][emoji23]

Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Golfer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:04 am
LaradiseCowboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm Some of you may already be aware, but DCPoke has posted almost every single Wyoming practice report and team update on the Iowa Rivals forum. No need to scout your opponent too aggressively when you have guys like DCPoke giving you all the information you need on a silver platter. Reading the comments, some of the Hawkeye fans already have a pretty good gameplan of what they need to do to beat Wyoming.

Thanks DCPoke!! Maybe for the Oregon game tell them that we run a triple option and only throw the ball 5 times per game?

Please excuse the Laradise sock. BYU breeds a "special" type of poop.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:34 pm
Golfer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:04 am

Please excuse the Laradise sock. BYU breeds a "special" type of poop.
Lol these practice reports come from what 20 minutes of media time. They are also based off what Coach Bohl wants everyone to think from a 5 minute interview after practice. Fans have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

When coaches start preparing for opponents they will know everything they possibly can about the team. Specifically football you better believe Coach Bohl Vigen and Hazelton know where their opposing coordinators went to school who brought them up in the coaching tree. They dig deep into the other coaches philosophies.

This is big time college football with lots of dollars at stake. The chess match goes way deeper than a fan message board.