MW ponders streaming-only deal

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

I'm for it. We get diddly squat from our TV deal anyway. Better start times is worth it
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

where's the $$ in that? TVwise?? unless it's subscription driven, I myself like the later kickoffs as well, but that's me living in Cheyenne. This will truly be an interesting situation going forward
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

This would be awesome. The geographic area alone of the MWC warrants this decision. It would make sense from that standpoint. I would be in favor of it if the agreement allowed a big network to broadcast the games as well if they see fit. (not change the game times) just kind of piggyback on the already scheduled game times if there's an important game. (such as UWYO v BSU or UWY v CSU)
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I would love this as a fan but it's all about the $$$$$. If MWC had an Amazon TV, Google TV, Apple, etc. I would happily pay a subscription to have all access to every game.
I'm good for 3!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Cornpoke wrote:I would love this as a fan but it's all about the $$$$$. If MWC had an Amazon TV, Google TV, Apple, etc. I would happily pay a subscription to have all access to every game.
I'm looking for a reason to cut the cord. Directv for sports mostly. This would be great! I can already get Center Ice through the NHL app and if I could get MW games, it'd be a done deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:27 pm
Cornpoke wrote:I would love this as a fan but it's all about the $$$$$. If MWC had an Amazon TV, Google TV, Apple, etc. I would happily pay a subscription to have all access to every game.
I'm looking for a reason to cut the cord. Directv for sports mostly. This would be great! I can already get Center Ice through the NHL app and if I could get MW games, it'd be a done deal

What team do you follow in the NHL? I don't think I can use Center Ice for Avs as they'd be blacked out :(

Then again, last season kind of made me wish games were blacked out so nobody could see what was happening on the ice.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
laxwyo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:27 pm

What team do you follow in the NHL? I don't think I can use Center Ice for Avs as they'd be blacked out :(

Then again, last season kind of made me wish games were blacked out so nobody could see what was happening on the ice.
Pens for years!

W-Y, Until I Die!