Uniforms next year ??

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

I like the helmet and shirt designs. I hope we take that brown splotch off the pants and go just all yellow or add a complete stripe or stripes down the whole pant leg. I would love to see us wear brown or white pants on the road.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WyoVaquero wrote:I like the helmet and shirt designs. I hope we take that brown splotch off the pants and go just all yellow or add a complete stripe or stripes down the whole pant leg. I would love to see us wear brown or white pants on the road.
Unlikely to see uniform changes any type in the near future. I like the pants with the partial stripe I just wish we would use Home brown, Away gold.

I'm tired of the white combinations we wear and nearly always lose wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Bohl has this funny idea that this is football and....not a fashion show.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Put the damn names on the back of the jerseys. I can't memorize everybody, especially in the early season.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

castlerocker wrote:Bohl has this funny idea that this is football and....not a fashion show.
Having Home, Away and Alternate uniforms is pretty standard for just about every University. No one asked for 20 different combos just our school colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

I would love to see us use brown helmets at least once a year. I am also in favor of names on the back of uniforms. I know the players would like it, and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line for us every week. Plus, if are going to have more than one player out there with the same number, not having names is just dumb! It looks bush league on tv.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I have always preferred brown pants on the road. That's my only request.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I just want the 1987-96 uniforms back!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Agree I like that era of uniforms.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:Put the damn names on the back of the jerseys. I can't memorize everybody, especially in the early season.
Because inconvenience and lack of ability on your part should always supercede coaching philosophy...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

phxpoke wrote:I would love to see us use brown helmets at least once a year. I am also in favor of names on the back of uniforms. I know the players would like it, and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line for us every week. Plus, if are going to have more than one player out there with the same number, not having names is just dumb! It looks bush league on tv.
Until you prove that you are a better coach than Bohl, perhaps your opinion about such things is best treated like an azzhole- kept out of sight...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote:I would love to see us use brown helmets at least once a year. I am also in favor of names on the back of uniforms. I know the players would like it, and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line for us every week. Plus, if are going to have more than one player out there with the same number, not having names is just dumb! It looks bush league on tv.
Until you prove that you are a better coach than Bohl, perhaps your opinion about such things is best treated like an azzhole- kept out of sight...
Does this mean we won't be hearing any more opinions from you? This is a forum that flourishes because of Wyoming fans opinions.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:Put the damn names on the back of the jerseys. I can't memorize everybody, especially in the early season.
Because inconvenience and lack of ability on your part should always supercede coaching philosophy...
But you're forgetting. I'm the customer, so to speak, and the customer is always right - as the saying goes.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
But you're forgetting. I'm the customer, so to speak, and the customer is always right - as the saying goes.
This is college football. With the season we just had, for every one of you who thinks your convenience takes priority over a winning philosophy, there are three people who have their priorities straight. Might as well be complaining about Bohl's "run-first" philosophy, that you'd be more entertained by a wide open passing game. It's a pretty vapid opinion. If you're willing to walk away from the team over names on jerseys, it kind of tells us where the center of your universe is...
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

phxpoke wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Does this mean we won't be hearing any more opinions from you? This is a forum that flourishes because of Wyoming fans opinions.
See above. Regardless of the sophomoric, simplistic belief that all opinions are valid, it's not true.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I don't give a rat's ass if the uniforms don't have names on the back...just as long as we win!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:I don't give a rat's ass if the uniforms don't have names on the back...just as long as we win!!!!
Exactly. It's kind of like complaining that the threesome with the cheerleaders on the beach needed to be moved indoors where it isn't so sandy...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyovanian wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I don't give a rat's ass if the uniforms don't have names on the back...just as long as we win!!!!
Exactly. It's kind of like complaining that the threesome with the cheerleaders on the beach needed to be moved indoors where it isn't so sandy...
ROFLOL Love the analogy and I agree.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy

:whistle:
Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
See above. Regardless of the sophomoric, simplistic belief that all opinions are valid, it's not true.
Lol. :whistle: Trust me, I know.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

phxpoke wrote::whistle:
Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Lol. :whistle: Trust me, I know.
So, what you're saying is that a fan's quibble about something that is, ostensibly, their own shortcoming is somehow as valid as a winning coach's fundamental philosophy? Do you have any idea how inane that sounds to everyone with an IQ higher than they're age?