The day has finally arrived

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I can wake from sports hibernation. Thank God for football, go pokes... Kick ass today!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I second that.

The season opener is here.....finally. The long off-season is hours away from being over. Thank the good lord for that.

You know what your getting with Northern Illinois. They're going to give us a good game. We've got to come out of the gates guns blazing tonight.

It's a great opportunity for our young team. The Cowboys have a clean slate and can do with it what they please. We get to see how much the Pokes have improved. We all know they're still young and not very deep yet. That's understandable. We just want to see them make us proud. We want to see them take advantage of their opportunities.

Opening day. There's nothing quite like it.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I didn't really sleep a wink. So amped for tonight! The new era of cowboy football starts tonight!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

I told my wife this morning, it's Christmas day and I'm 6 years old. Bright shiny day, packages to open and then what will be under the wrapper? She can't get a grip on the giddiness I feel....I never want to lose that feeling, ever. Show us something special Cowboys.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

I'm gonna need a coffee to drive home tonight while my passengers snore
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

Can't tell you how fired I am right now. Huge night tonight. It almost doesn't seem real. Gameday!!!!!