We Need Utah State to Lose to Fresno !!!! #8 SEED

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
davidwyo
Ranch Hand

Ok, if Utah State loses to Fresno, we should grab the #8 seed. Very important because we will play Utah State regardless as the #8 and #9 seed square off. When we win that game, we will play #1 seed San Diego State. If we are the #8 seed and happen to beat San Diego State we then play the #4 or #5 seed which will be UNLV or Nevada winner.

Like last year, we have to beat the top half of the bracket and I'll take a W, ugly or pretty, just Win baby!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

You mean Colorado State?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 156 times

Colorado state could lose last two games. Also, Fresno @ Utah st is one to watch
W-Y, Until I Die!
wyoskier24
Buckaroo

What? There is virtually no difference between the 8 seed and the 9 need.

But if CSU loses twice and Utah State loses, we can get the 7 seed...
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

wyoskier24 wrote:What? There is virtually no difference between the 8 seed and the 9 need.

Correct. There is no difference at all if you are the 8 or the 9. It is the same deal except for the number of seed next to your name.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 156 times

wyoskier24 wrote:What? There is virtually no difference between the 8 seed and the 9 need.

That was my point. 7 plays 10 and then plays 2 right? That would be Fresno. Not sure, but I might rather have cowboys play SDSU than Fresno
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

laxwyo wrote:

That was my point. 7 plays 10 and then plays 2 right? That would be Fresno. Not sure, but I might rather have cowboys play SDSU than Fresno
Yeah the 2 plays the 7. Since Boise is going to be the 3 seed and in my opinion a worse match up for us I would rather play SDSU and hope they are on one of their cold shooting nights. Think we have a better chance in that game then playing Boise right now.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

I mean I don't even know if we can get by our first game the way we're playing right now. We have to hope we have our poop game in the first one and win. Then we're gonna have to play better then that game the whole way out. I don't think we can overcome SDSU, but echoing this board not sure we can get Fresno St or Boise either. Who cares what poison we pick? The Pokes are gonna have to step WAY UP to move even past a round and play their top level to succeed from there. They play D like tonight in the MWC tourney and we'll lose by double digits to any top 5 team in this conference.
Riding High!!!