How in the blue hell did we regress so much?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Last year, yeah we struggled against Montana. But Montana is a good program and we won. This year we get blown out by f-word North Dakota. Not even the good one either. Discipline? Try lack thereof. The offense is actually quite offensive (3 quarters without doing a damn thing). And the defense couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a bazooka at point blank range.

I knew the first couple of years we would be rebuilding. But this is not rebuilding. We have regressed a LOT from last year.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Yeah. Player development not showing.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Can Wyoming cancel the rest of their games and move into the RMAC? Maybe they could have a winning season at that level.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

DVDA wrote:Can Wyoming cancel the rest of their games and move into the RMAC? Maybe they could have a winning season at that level.
Just told a buddy that a few moments ago. LOL

Jesus we're horrible!!!!!

Wonder if Joe Tiller is willing to come out of retirement.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:Yeah. Player development not showing.
But all I heard in the last season and a half was that Bohl developed players and was a good coach and how great we were going to be.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

BeaverPoke wrote:
But all I heard in the last season and a half was that Bohl developed players and was a good coach and how great we were going to be.
I don't know anyone that said we were going to be great with this young of a team. Bohl said we have a long ways to go and I believed him but I didn't think the young team would get dismantled by the nameless wonders.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
I don't know anyone that said we were going to be great with this young of a team. Bohl said we have a long ways to go and I believed him but I didn't think the young team would get dismantled by the nameless wonders.
Are you kidding, most on here were saying 6-6 at worst this year. Pretty sure I had the lowest projection at 3 wins total.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

kansasCowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Are you kidding, most on here were saying 6-6 at worst this year. Pretty sure I had the lowest projection at 3 wins total.
Are you kidding, Since when in the hell does 6-6 mean a great team? 6-6 is average not great.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Are you kidding, Since when in the hell does 6-6 mean a great team? 6-6 is average not great.
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean 6-6 was great. I was stating most everyone was saying 6-6 this year or it would bea disappointment. I was the one that stated we were slightly less tapered with having to make so many positional moves, and playing an extremely young roster. Which is why I said 3-6 possibly.
hickaggie
Buckaroo

kansasCowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean 6-6 was great. I was stating most everyone was saying 6-6 this year or it would bea disappointment. I was the one that stated we were slightly less tapered with having to make so many positional moves, and playing an extremely young roster. Which is why I said 3-6 possibly.
Look at the bright side. You haven't regressed as much as USU's veteran offensive line and will probably take home the rifle and beat us in the Mountain Division...lol. I was shocked to hear the score though. Not as shocked as us beating SUU at home with a FG, a punt return, and a blocked PAT runback.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

hickaggie wrote:Look at the bright side. You haven't regressed as much as USU's veteran offensive line and will probably take home the rifle and beat us in the Mountain Division...lol. I was shocked to hear the score though. Not as shocked as us beating SUU at home with a FG, a punt return, and a blocked PAT runback.
Pretty sure SUU would have creamed Wyoming today.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
hickaggie wrote:Look at the bright side. You haven't regressed as much as USU's veteran offensive line and will probably take home the rifle and beat us in the Mountain Division...lol. I was shocked to hear the score though. Not as shocked as us beating SUU at home with a FG, a punt return, and a blocked PAT runback.
Pretty sure SUU would have creamed Wyoming today.
There aren't many teams in either fbs or fcs that we can beat right now.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

This only applies to today's game: Pathetic. I am ashamed and embarrassed to be a Wyoming football fan, season ticket holder, and donor.

I would think the two coordinator's seats would be very, very hot tonight.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.