Sheridan - UW Cowgirl Game Friday

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wonder what the crowd will be like to watch Montana Whatever against our bitches in Sheridan.

Anyone here attending :lol: but seriously, what does the gym hold?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

The golden golf ball, if I remember right, was about twice the size of the AA....

But seriously, I think it was around 4000, could be wrong though
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 48 times

Capacity of the Golden Dome is 2000 at maximum.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

That small? I thought it was between 3-4000...guess its been since freshman year of high school since I been there though, you're probably right
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I really like this year's Women's team. I think they are going to be really good. Gorrell transferring might look like losing a starter on paper, but she was the 3rd best PG on the team IMO and Dent is going to flourish this year.

Mileto and Woodward are outstanding on the wings and I was intrigued by Rader in the exhibition. Not sure how she will mesh, a different style of player than Legerski is used to having, but an interesting weapon nonetheless. Not sure the Cowgirls will defend/rebound at the level necessary to win the league, but they are Top 3 team again IMO and will be very exciting.

Sheridan should be a nice turnout since half the roster has Sheridan ties..I exaggerate, but not by much. Ligocki, Woodward, and Lewis (Dayton) are all from the area and Davis played at Sheridan JC.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

NowherePoke wrote:I really like this year's Women's team. I think they are going to be really good. Gorrell transferring might look like losing a starter on paper, but she was the 3rd best PG on the team IMO and Dent is going to flourish this year.

Mileto and Woodward are outstanding on the wings and I was intrigued by Rader in the exhibition. Not sure how she will mesh, a different style of player than Legerski is used to having, but an interesting weapon nonetheless. Not sure the Cowgirls will defend/rebound at the level necessary to win the league, but they are Top 3 team again IMO and will be very exciting.

Sheridan should be a nice turnout since half the roster has Sheridan ties..I exaggerate, but not by much. Ligocki, Woodward, and Lewis (Dayton) are all from the area and Davis played at Sheridan JC.
Didnt Fallon too or did she play at Gillette?
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

wyokoke wrote:
NowherePoke wrote:I really like this year's Women's team. I think they are going to be really good. Gorrell transferring might look like losing a starter on paper, but she was the 3rd best PG on the team IMO and Dent is going to flourish this year.

Didnt Fallon too or did she play at Gillette?
Yep, she is from Dayton (just down the road), but played at Sheridan JC.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Okay that's what I thought, couldn't remember if she was from TR or BH
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I'm probably going to drive over from Buffalo. Getting to watch Kayla in front of her home fans should be special. That gym is going to be packed.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.